Gen 6 Favorite Mega Evolution?

• Thread starter EMui2000
  • Start date
EMui2000

EMui2000

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Ah, the Mega evolution. A strong bond between trainer and pokemon allows the pokemon to "evolve" into a stronger form temporarily. What is your favorite Mega evolution and why (i.e. it looks cool; it's strong)?

I would say that my favorite Mega evolution would be Mega Absol plainly because he really looks so cool with the wings and I would really used him :) I like how a lot of the Mega Evolutions the appearance changes a lot so I would say that Mega Absol would be my favorite Mega Evolution :D

Design-wise, there are a lot of Megas I like and a lot that I don't. Some of the ones I like are Mega Charizard-X, Mega Ampharos, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Blaziken, Mega Aggron, Mega Absol, Mega Steelix, Mega Salamence and Mega Gallade. (That was a lot)

It would be hard to decide, but I think my favourite is Mega Aggron, because I think it's design looks cool and they went for the unique decision of making it solely Steel-type, which made it seem so much cooler and stronger. But Mega Charizard-X and Mega Steelix also look really cool, so they would probably be 2nd and 3rd.

my favorite mega evolution is mewtwo mega evolution because it has two evolution and it has cool design. my second favorite is mega charizard because it also has two evolutions and i like his abilites

Mega Gardevoir with Pixelate+Hyper Voice+STAB=165 Power
Mega Gyrados Dragon Dance+Waterfall+STAB= a lot of Power XD
Mega SHINY Gengar Shadow Tag+SWAG+Hex+Destiny Bond+Will-O-Wisp=AWESOMENESS! lol It is sooo cool with the glowing thing at its bottom part and is OP!

I would say mega mewtwo x since i equiped it with some really great moves and i like to use him a lot when just battling wild pokemon or trainers,other than him i would say mega tyranitar since he is one of the hardest pokemon to take down on my party even though it has a lot of weaknesses.

I would say mega mewtwo x since i equiped it with some really great moves and i like to use him a lot when just battling wild pokemon or trainers,other than him i would say mega tyranitar since he is one of the hardest pokemon to take down on my party even though it has a lot of weaknesses.
I suggest either a, Bug, Fairy, Grass, Ground, Steel, or Water type and you all of those types in OU except maybe Bug with the exception of Volcorona maybe. Fighting is 4x weakness but the only good fighting type in OU to me is Gallade.

Mega Altaria for sure. They made this Pokemon way better and extra fluffy.

Some megas are really unnecessary though, I feel like they should be left to the weaker Pokemon or ones without any evolutions at all, such as Lapras or something.

Mega Altaria for sure. They made this Pokemon way better and extra fluffy.

Some megas are really unnecessary though, I feel like they should be left to the weaker Pokemon or ones without any evolutions at all, such as Lapras or something.
To be fair, Mawile and Absol has one but they were already in OU anyways :p The Mega for Banette didn't help it at all and it is still in NU for obvious reasons. Mega Altaria is nice but a weird mixture with a weakness to Fairy, Ice, Steel and Poison... Girafarig needs a mega with an ability called Double Chomp like Parental Bonding and be better than M-Bannete XP

To be fair, Mawile and Absol has one but they were already in OU anyways :p The Mega for Banette didn't help it at all and it is still in NU for obvious reasons. Mega Altaria is nice but a weird mixture with a weakness to Fairy, Ice, Steel and Poison... Girafarig needs a mega with an ability called Double Chomp like Parental Bonding and be better than M-Bannete XP
iirc Mawile was always in RU before her mega, but the meta's always shifting anyway. I'm not talking about strictly smogon meta since that's always changing, but based on stats etc. they were sort of in need of one. Absol was always low tier prior to the mega as well. Unnecessary ones would be something like Mega Rayquaza or Mega Salamence.

iirc Mawile was always in RU before her mega, but the meta's always shifting anyway. I'm not talking about strictly smogon meta since that's always changing, but based on stats etc. they were sort of in need of one. Absol was always low tier prior to the mega as well. Unnecessary ones would be something like Mega Rayquaza or Mega Salamence.
True Dat. Mega Rayquaza is breaking Ubers and Mega Salamence is absurd. Mega Lacario was another one. >.< Their stats are soooo much higher and even befoore they we OP as heck. :( Why in the wrold does Mewtwo need a mega le alone 2??? If Mewwo has two, Mew should get at least 1 but noo. :( the balance of megas must be restored.

Mega Gyarados. After a Dragon Dance it kills everything. :p

Also, It's really easy setting up Dragon Dance cause it has great defensive stats.

Mega Gyarados. After a Dragon Dance it kills everything. :p

Also, It's really easy setting up Dragon Dance cause it has great defensive stats.
And you can set up a d-dance before the mega-evolution so you won't have as many weaknesses :3

It's hard for me to choose a favorite mega, it's always changing. But at the moment I'm loving mega Altaria. :3

I like tons of mega's, I'll list my favorite one competitive wise and overall ones.....

Competitive: Charizard X: Get a d-dance in and you rule! You can take common water type moves like scald, and fight off! If you fight fairies burn them up with fire punch! And other Pokémon can take a bunch of Dragon Claws! Also roost is nice to get in some health!

Normal: Absol: :singing:I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky. Even though I've got Wings! I still can't dodge an earthquake. :singing: I like M-Absol's design....

Reactions: 3823
I really like all mega pokemon but my personal best will mega altaria
This pokemon is unstoppable if don't have stell type pokemon in your team hyper voice will destroy everything and design is so nice it looks like fluffy cloud with cute little bird in it.

My personal favorite is the primal groudon mega evolution because there are cool moves like precipate blades and earthquake.I also like the design of the glowing line on primal groudon back and his interesting teeth

Personally I'm not too much of a big fan of megas and most of you will probably disagree but i dislike quite a lot of them. The ones i do like are mega lopunny, mega slowbro, mega sableye, mega sharpedo, mega gallade and mega gardevoir. >.< Now I'll be known as the mega hater. >.<

what is your favorite mega elvoution pokemon mine is probably mega absol because he has a lot of great moves and he just looks awesome so what is your favorite mega pokemon i want to know

Mega swampert idk why but I pretend I give him steroids everytime he mega evolves xD

I like using Mega Metagross a lot, he's super powerful and has amazing defenses. My Megagross (as I call it) is a full physical attacker, and it has high EVs in Defense and Sp defense. The Megagross bodied through Stevens entire team, which made me so proud since it's only level 67 at the moment.

Back