Gen 6 Favorite Mega Evolution?

• Thread starter EMui2000
  • Start date
So I am buying one of the new games soon, and i was wondering, what are your guys favourite mega evolution? If possible give 2, one for aesthetics and the one you use the most! Like i say i will only be getting the game soon so my knowlege is very limited but there is nothing to say google images can't help me out with the pokemon you list!

I usually use Mega-Venusaur on battles, but I like Mega-Ampharos just because of its type (it becomes an Electric-Dragon type), and also because it gets the ability Mold Breaker after mega-evolving, which is a really useful ability.

I usually use Mega-Venusaur on battles, but I like Mega-Ampharos just because of its type (it becomes an Electric-Dragon type), and also because it gets the ability Mold Breaker after mega-evolving, which is a really useful ability.
Awesome, looked them up and they re pretty cool,but if you were to purely base it on aesthetics what pokemon would you choose? Basically what is ythe coolest looking Mega evolution to you?

Awesome, looked them up and they re pretty cool,but if you were to purely base it on aesthetics what pokemon would you choose? Basically what is ythe coolest looking Mega evolution to you?
It's difficult, but I'd say it is Mega Charizard X... Although it's kind of mainstream lol.

I normally use Mega Blazikin but this time around I actually freaking love Mega Gallade and as far as coolest goes id have to say Mega Charizard X. I agree with @manugutir That is a mainstream answer but hes black and he looks freaking awesome!!!!

Reactions: manugutir
I don't have any of the new Pokemon games so I'll give you two answers based on the looks :giggle: First one is Mega Ampharos because he looks absolutely fabulous with that hair and his typing (Dragon/Electric) is just so awesome :cool: Second one is, you guessed it, Mega Charizard X because he looks absolutely amazing. I just love his black coloring and those blue flames fit in so perfectly :singing:

I don't have any of the new Pokemon games so I'll give you two answers based on the looks :giggle: First one is Mega Ampharos because he looks absolutely fabulous with that hair and his typing (Dragon/Electric) is just so awesome :cool: Second one is, you guessed it, Mega Charizard X because he looks absolutely amazing. I just love his black coloring and those blue flames fit in so perfectly :singing:
About Mega-Ampharos...
10892007_10203569798949201_7605092988438459769_n.jpg

Reactions: joejoepojoe[TheChosenOne], Mr. Kream and Livada
For me, it's probably Lucario in both cases. When I entered sixth gen, I started in the y meta with my cousin's Tower of Mastery Lucario and used him like he was my starter. That probably has a lot to do with it, but honestly, I love that guy's face.

I have a couple of favorites, Mega Charizard X and Mega Slowbro.

Not only do I love Mega Charizard X's design much better than Y's, I also like his ability a lot better and the lack of a 4x weakness to Rock. Mega Slowbro can take a lot of hits and his design is cute.

Lucario,Mewtwo X, and Charizard X.

my favorite mega evolution pokemon are mega lopunny, audino, latios and latias, ampharos, absol and a few others. anyway do you guys know how cute mega lopunny and audino look like. if you guys are lucky their mega evolution can help in pokemon contest when you're in trouble. another reason i like these mega evolution pokemon because their stats get higher and is very useful in battle. i'm very cautious when i'm training my pokemon that can mega evolve because it will help me in battles. i have a few shiny pokemon that can mega evolve although i can't use all of them in battle which is totally unfair.
question for anyone : who thinks latios and latias are brother and sister?

Mega Gallade is my favourite, because of it's design, it looks like a knight in shining armor! the cape and newly designed (and OP) blade-like-hand are pretty neat! I like the fact it's more of a offensive stat Pokemon (at least, I think so), it can deal a lot of damage to enemies and win a load of battles with OHKO's. Mega-Gardevoir looks so pretty and would be my 2nd favorite. That oversized dress design though! xD

MEGA SWAMPERT DUDE

sO, where do I begin with mega swampert. it's freaking cute?? it's chubby, bulky, rocks that waterfall/earthquake combo, and reminds me of myself because i'm big too. i just want to take mega swampert to a boxing class of mine and just train it's punches and at the end of the day snuggle with it. i love mega swampert so much that i traded my starter; it was always treecko, but i couldn't stand not having that big baby with me

my fav. mega is charizarite x/y. and that is because charizard gets cooler. he gets his moves powered up. and he is bacicly my best buddy.

My favourite mega would have to be Mega Charizard X. In terms of design, it was a very impressive idea. The blue fire, the sick wings, it was overall just sick. In terms of competitive play, it brought a whole new side to charizard. Im glad that his mega made him a dragon type because really, charizard is a dragon. With its tough claws ability, it boosts his main stab, dragon claw. Mega Charizard X has potential to put in work and possibly even sweep. Great job.

Mega ampharos. That hair though

Reactions: Noodles
This is a easy question I would say that charzidar with the mega stone x. He looks awesome and yah he just looks so cool.

Gengar definitely! Especially when it's shiny! Have you ever seen it Meg evolved and shiny?! It's an uber Pokemon with a white body with pink and purple like patterns and shades all over the body! And then there is also the big thing on his forbear that looks like a star!

My favourite Mega Evolution would have to be Charizard Y by far.. He looks so cool :D His stats become pretty darn good too.

I also really like Mega Evolved Gengar because it looks sickkk!

Although, I've never been a huge fan of the whole mega evolution.. I'd just rather new pokemon. I do know WHY they are doing mega evolutions though.

Back