Gen 6 Favorite Mega Evolution?

• Thread starter EMui2000
  • Start date
Blazeken, don't have time to explain now so I will delete this in 24 hours and replace it with my explanation.

My favorite Mega Evolutions would Include Lopunny because It gains a Fighting type, plus the Ability Scrappy, Charizard X Because It becomes a Dragon type and makes a good Physical Sweeper, Ampharos because it gains Dragon, Altaria because It becomes a Fairy and Dragon, and Gengar because I love it's design.

My favorite Mega evolution is probably going to have Shiny Mega Rayquaza. He looke amazing already in normal form, Then his shiny version makes the old version look tame. Then when his shiny version mega evolves, it's almost magical and it looks out of this world(get the pun? Since he travels in space a lot?)
bg_desktop.jpg

VS...
mega_rayquaza__the_hoenn_hype_by_kevthedarkkrock-d82448x.jpg

Mega Lucario?

I have quite a handful of Mega Evolutions that I like, notably Mega Ampharos because of its cool and fab design, Mega Lucario which makes it much cooler, Mega Absol because it got wings, Mega Diancie for princess-like appearance, Mega Altaria for being extra fluffy, Mega Gallade, Mega Lati@s (yes, I'm counting both :p), and Mega Beedrill, among others.

Back