Favorite Monster Hunter game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite is MH3rd because it has the best collection of monsters, great areas (traditional Japanese village with hot springs and all), no annoying storyline and lots of things to do! And most importantly, it's really hard (unlike some others *cough* MH4U *cough*) and has Amatsu! What more could I ask for?

My favorite is MH3rd because it has the best collection of monsters, great areas (traditional Japanese village with hot springs and all), no annoying storyline and lots of things to do! And most importantly, it's really hard (unlike some others *cough* MH4U *cough*) and has Amatsu! What more could I ask for?
MHP3rd, say MHP3rd.

I don't have a favorite, they all have ups and downs.

MHP3rd, say MHP3rd.

I don't have a favorite, they all have ups and downs.
Then which one do you hate the most

I hate all of them but simultaneously like all of them

So you're neutral about all the games

*cough*you don't like the mobile games*cough*

I haven't found a way to play the mobile games yet.

Mobile games on DS or are there games on iPhones and stuff like that?

Mobile gennerally refers to phonee and tablets.

I didn't even know monster hunter was on mobile

Yeah, actually iOS users have a MHFU remake but now, Android has MH explore.

BTW, my favorite is the fantastic MH3U and I'm looking forward to MHgenerations ^^

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is also my favorite but i also like the demo of Monster Hunter 4 due to its vivid environment and awesome landscape. Monsters are great in all the games and the one I enjoyed hunting most is the Gore Magala and as a team. To take it on alone is suicide.I enjoy online gameplay.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is also my favorite but i also like the demo of Monster Hunter 4 due to its vivid environment and awesome landscape. Monsters are great in all the games and the one I enjoyed hunting most is the Gore Magala and as a team. To take it on alone is suicide.I enjoy online gameplay.
MH generations' demo is the BEST MH demo ever ! Far beyond MH4U's and MH3U's ones ! Try it out, it's awesome

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
My favorite Monster Hinter game of all time would have to be Monster Hunter 4 U. It seems to me like this really is the ultimate Monster Hunter game, featuring an enormous amount of customization, many different types of monster to hunt, and some of the best monster designs and battles in the series.

Dunno if my opinion counts here (since I haven’t played too many Monster Hunter games yet ><), but I would say that Monster Hunter Stories for the 3DS was my favorite.

It had a decent storyline, the gameplay was fun but not repetitive, and I especially liked the idea of Quests that you could tackle. Plus, after you beat the game, they had so much stuff you could so afterward! Not to mention all the free DLC! :D

Monster hunter 3 ultimate

Back