Favorite NES game?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
The title says it: what're your favorite NES classical games?

My favorite NES game is easily predicted if you've heard me blathering elsewhere. (It's the original Zelda) What're yours?

I liked Punch Out, as well as Super Mario Bros 3.

Kid Icarus

Yoshi/Yoshi's Egg

Super Mario Bros. :D

:unsure:

1. Super Mario Bros
2. Super Mario Bros 3
3. Circus Charlie

Reactions: Kaynil
Rygar & Super mario Bros. 3 were my favourite ones I would play all the time.

I had completely forgotten about Circus Charlie, man, you just got the sounds in my head. It was a fun game. I never played it on the original console though.

Rygar & Super mario Bros. 3 were my favourite ones I would play all the time.

I had completely forgotten about Circus Charlie, man, you just got the sounds in my head. It was a fun game. I never played it on the original console though.

I loved that game when I was a kid (talking about Circus Charlie), I can't forgot the lion level :p

Contra maybe :p

I love Legend of Zelda but i gotta go with the Original
Super Mario Bros.

I love Legend of Zelda but i gotta go with the Original
Super Mario Bros.

Virtual Consoles games are too expense for my taste :p

Super Mario Bros. 3 for me. I used to spend a couple of hours in front of the TV trying to beat that game because it did not want to save my progress for some strange reason. I always ended up at the last world but I just could not go on. It was too much and I was tired after the hours I spent on the game.

I never got to see Bowser's face but I did have fun stomping on his Koopaling minions over and over again, :D

Metroid, I loved the gameplay, although the long save codes kind of sucked. I had a notebook full of these.

The Legend of Zelda, I haven't beaten out the game but I played it for a while, it was fun.
I also played Final Fantasy but just for a few minutes at my cousin's.

It's hard for me to pick just one, but Batman would definitely be up there. Such a fun game, and plenty of challenge. Oh, and the music is awesome!

It's hard for me to pick just one, but Batman would definitely be up there. Such a fun game, and plenty of challenge. Oh, and the music is awesome!

Great graphics for being a NES game 0.0

I like the soundtrack to, and the graphic looks like the GBA graphics, I think.

I like the soundtrack to, and the graphic looks like the GBA graphics, I think.

I would say more than a SNES or a GENESIS game :p

Reactions: Reece
Yep it looks great, the art style fits the game perfectly :) The sequel, Return of the Joker which is also on the NES, looks even better.

1.Dragon Warrior 3
2.Mega Man 2
3. River City Ransom
Honestly the NES did have a lot of bad games (thanks LJN) but if you waded through the crap there was mine of diamonds.

Back