Favorite NES game?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
I liked that Lion King game it was fun and super hard...only because Simba would be killed easily.

Mega Man II, hands down. One of the only NES games I've enjoyed so much to make me want to play it just for fun randomly when I'm bored.

Aw man, that's really difficult. I don't think I can narrow it down to just one. These are my favorites:

1. Mega Man 1
  2. Mega Man 2
  3. Kirby's Adventure
  4. Super Mario Bros.
  5. Punch-Out!
  6. The Adventure of Link

My personal favorite NES game is Blaster Master. And since I have 286 NES games in my collection. It's hard to keep that on the top of my list. The cutscene at the beginning of the game is kind of sad. You see a boy who likes his pet frog. But the frog escapes, and the boy runs after it. The frog eats some type of chemical & gets bigger. & dives into a hole . the kid jumps in the whole to find the tank and suit to be Blaster Master.

I have a couple favorites. Three of them being Dr. Mario (Who doesn't love puzzle games :p), Kirby's Adventure, and Super Mario Bros 3.

I'm also thinking about playing The Mysterious Murasame Castle since it's in the US on the eShop.

Ahhh. Super Mario Bros. 3. I remember saving up my allowances & working some odd jobs to earn a dollar, just to buy SMB3 on the NES. I was 8 years old when that game came out. And I still have it after all of these years.

Last edited:
There was this Loony Toons game that I remember playing. I can't remember the exact name of it, but it was super difficult for me and I could never get past a certain level. I also liked Punch-Out, even though I sucked at that too. And Rad Racer was fun to mess around with, provided you had the broken Power Glove xD

My favorite SNES was probably the original Legend of Zelda . I didn't have the game but I would always play it on my friends console and it was really challenging and fun at the same time . I loved it alot and it didn't matter if I died it was very addicting . It was fun exploring and the dungeons are very memorable as well as the bosses though the game didn't have things like boss battle music it was fun even so :)

I grew up with Super Mario Bros, but I never played the game. I just walked a little bit and stopped because I was like 6 and feared even getting killed in a GAME, but now that I have had more gaming experience, I would say Kid Icarus, but I bo love MOTHER if it is translated into English so I can understand the dialogue.

My favorite nes game is Super Mario Bros. It's so much old, and it's so much good. I still remember that moment, when i've beated final boss :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Man 2 is my favorite NES game. It had some neat bosses and really good music. Wily's fortress is the best out of all the other ones. I especially love the music for Dr. Wily's fortress. This game is a must have for any Mega Man fan out there.

My favorite NES game would have to be the original legend of zelda. I had played it originally on the computer where I kept that window open for weeks until I beat the game. I then bought it on my my Wii and I want to get it from the e-shop on the 3ds. Saving up my coins :thumbsup:

Back