Favorite NES game?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Punch Out and Mega Man 2

Dragon warrior iii and megaman iii

I'll say Dr. Mario because of the endless replayability (and multiplayer I think because the GBA version of the NES one could do that).

Kirby's Adventure and Mario 1.

My def. favourite nes game is Punch out and 2nd favourite would be mario bros.

Mine was Super Mario Bros, Pac-man, (please don't hate me) Ducktales, and darkwing duck. I remember my cousin used to have one at his house I would go there and play it with him. Ducktales is Nolstagia! This Theme right here! I decided to watch the show so I watch if online since it isn't aired anymore.

Final Fantasy, I guess. :p

My favorite NES game is Pac-Man.

River City Ransom because a beat-em up RPG is just an awesome concept in general and I just have a thing ffor modern day era RPG's, and StarTropics, I really wwish Nintendo would recognize it as their IP it should honestly bbe revived imo

I like the legend of zelda, but my favorite nes game has to be Final Fantasy. There was nothing like Final Fantasy when it came out. There was actually a couple games lie Zelda (Adventure for Atari 2600, can't remember the other off the top of my head), but Final Fantasy was a new experience. In fact, i formally change my answer to Final Fantasy. The story of the Guardians of the 4 Crystals trumps a struggle for tangram pieces.

The title says it: what're your favorite NES classical games?

My favorite NES game is easily predicted if you've heard me blathering elsewhere. (It's the original Zelda) What're yours?

Love the classics mario and such, has anyone heard of magic boy? I used to play it on the SNES, it was BAD, but I'm getting all nostalgic thinking about it:woot:

My favorite NES game is River City Ransom, I can play that game all day. I was so happy when I saw it was available on the 3DS VC.

Mine is, The Legend of Zelda (original) and Punch - Out!!

I love punch out (no matter how racist it is) because you have to think about your moves and watch your opponents moves thus why I love it

Battletoads (even though I never beat that turbo tunnel level), Ducktales because the gameplay is fun and reply value
And
Megaman 2 because of the game soundtrack

The only two NES games I have ever played is Super Mario bros and adventure of Link, I have to pick between the two of them. I choose super Mario bros because adventure of Link made me rage so hard xD. And the Power ups were cool in Mario. And super Mario bros were the first game for a huge franchise to come, and Mario is the most iconic video game character.

I like Super Mario Bros because it is the only one that interests me

Mine would have to be SMB3. That thing provided a real challenge (I now own a virtual console copy on my 3DS to relive the memories). Ahh, the good times: losing 30 lives on the first tank level in Dark Land; getting eaten by DA FISH OF DOOM in World 3 for the first time and continually dying at the hands of Wendy and her darn rings. I remember sailing through the game all over again in the All Stars SNES version at my child minder. Good times.

Out of all of the nes games I have to choose Castlevania.

Super Mario Bros. 3 for sure. I got addicted to it!

Back