• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Biology

日本語。
( ̄▽ ̄)

Reactions: 18
日本語。
( ̄▽ ̄)
Vii, you have Japanese at your school? Nice!

My favorite subject when I was in high school was Creative Writing. Mostly because I feel that writing is one of my more stronger talents. I enjoy playing with words and putting them together something unique. It feels like I'm on top of the world when I finish writing a chapter or introducing a new character! :) I just enjoy creating stories and exploring new worlds or places using words.

Reactions: PersonSP and J9794
science and robotics! SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS!!! I love science because we get to do fun projects, like last Friday when my class did a project with calcium chloride , baking soda, and phenol red. It was sooo AWESOME! And I love robotics because we're learning how to engineer small robots and were doing isometric drawings and 3D models on computers!!! So cool! ^.^

Definitely Calculus and Chemistry. After that I'd have to say Pierto Rican history? because after so many years of school it was nice to finally know my own nation's history.
Oddly, I never liked music classes in school, and I'm studying piano performance.

Definitely Calculus and Chemistry. After that I'd have to say Pierto Rican history? because after so many years of school it was nice to finally know my own nation's history.
Oddly, I never liked music classes in school, and I'm studying piano performance.
Calculus? Chemistry? We can never be friends :p

Definitely NOT Geometry.
Anything But Geometry.

If you mean doing work wise:
My favorite is either trigonometry or biology

If you mean lay back and do whatever the hell you want wise:
Literature

Definitely NOT Geometry.
Anything But Geometry.

If you mean doing work wise:
My favorite is either trigonometry or biology

If you mean lay back and do whatever the hell you want wise:
Literature
The way you wrote that down is almost poetical. :p

Reactions: kr3rdparty
what is/was your fave subject at school and why? I liked Drama. I hated performing in front of people, but loved the acting aspect of it. Taking the role of a character. <3
Band and to go even further, marching band. One big family in marching band, great running drills non stop. The only thing I really hate tho is conditioning and yogging

Band and to go even further, marching band. One big family in marching band, great running drills non stop. The only thing I really hate tho is conditioning and yogging
What are conditioning and yogging??

What are conditioning and yogging??
Conditioning is running, push ups, dips, planks, leg lifts, scissors, and other stuff. Yogging is you do an excerise, jog across a gym, do that again, jog back across, different excerise, jog, do that excerise, and repeat until you are worn out. Usually do 20 of each and 20 on both sides so 40 for one excerise

Conditioning is running, push ups, dips, planks, leg lifts, scissors, and other stuff. Yogging is you do an excerise, jog across a gym, do that again, jog back across, different excerise, jog, do that excerise, and repeat until you are worn out. Usually do 20 of each and 20 on both sides so 40 for one excerise
Yiiiikes. That sounds like torture.

Reactions: J9794
Kek, your favorite class is torture?

Reactions: J9794
I think I have an affinity towards Statistics now. It's all based around logic, which is interesting to me.

I love art because it's fun to paint and draw. We even do paper mache in December.

Back