Favorite School Subject

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I know this is going to sound weird, but life science. Learning about cells and human and animal organ functionality is just so cool in my opinion. Dissections are gross but it's so neat seeing all those tissues and organs right smack in front of you. It is weird that I like that kind of thing because slimey things gross me out.

It's not weird, but... isn't life science called biology?

It's not weird, but... isn't life science called biology?
It was called Life Science when I took the class in seventh grade.

Art <3

It's the only think I'm decently good at. >.<

If art isn't considered a subject , I guess science. ;-;

They all suck but I used to play games most of the time in IT and the work was pretty easy; my old senile teacher just used to make us do so much after school and never taught us though.

Maths is my favourite, mainly because I prefer logical thinking and calculating things systematically - I find it easier for me and I enjoy many aspects of Maths, such as Algebra, which I find enjoyable and something fun to do.

Maths lessons don't require me to use my brain a lot; I much prefer Maths to subjects like English, where you have to do analysing and comparing and other brain-killing things >.> Maths is also the subject that I am best at. :)

Reactions: Marc
Mine is math, second in line would be science, although I get good grades for writing reading, I still don't enjoy it as much as math. Plus, I never pay attention in writing ir reading, I just write my own way. In math I barely pay attention either because its stuff I already learned :p but math is more logical and I can get more secure grades on it than writing and reading.

Japanese :)

I love science! Mostly science dealing with weather or technology... In science I won a regional competition and got to go to Washington, D.C. for a week and compete in the Nationals! The competition I competed in was called Future City and in Future City I designed a city 50 years in the future With the goal of feeding the population. :D

Probably P.E. You get to actually move around, rather than sitting the whole time. Second would be reading/grammar/things like that, since I'm really good at it. Third would be Math; It's fun when there's a real challenge that isn't impossible, but horrible when I don't understand anything.

I guess I'd pick history, since all that is is memorization. I used to really love English back in my last school, but as of recently its become something I despise, either I'm spitting out rushed work only to get passing grades or its nothing but a bootcamp where teachers want perfection.

my favorite subject is math.it's really fun and to me it's the quickest part of the day!

I like math a lot. A lot of concepts are pretty straight-forward to me most of the time. I can deduct some stuff accurately to make my chances for correct answers higher. It makes me think a lot with my flow chart in my head and it just all somehow connects.

I used to like orchestra a lot in middle school. Made a lot of good friends out of the class. Sadly I can't say the same for high school because the music teacher sucks, but at least I made some decent friends out of that class.

what is/was your fave subject at school and why? I liked Drama. I hated performing in front of people, but loved the acting aspect of it. Taking the role of a character. <3
Math. I dont know I've always been gifted in math, it just comes simple to me :D

I have a great deal of respect for math and did actually teach Algebra II on a limited basis, though I've got no real talent for it.
Always excelled in English, I like to think I know how to write and know how to teach writing, so I have to choose English/Literature/Whatever-you-wanna-call-it in this case.

My favorite subject was probably math. I know a lot of people hate it, but I have a thing with numbers. I can't help it.

Geography when I was in highschool. I don't know why but I really enjoyed it, maybe because of the teachers.
Knowing the Earth and how things are is really fun for me.
I also enjoyed Biology since I have so many friends in that class haha xD
But knowing facts about the world/living organisms are fun for me I guess.

Art is just my favourite. I got to spend an hour just doing art every week. My art teacher was great as he used to just tell us our assignment and leave the room! We used to get homework as well and we had to do pencil drawings with shading. He marked it out of 4. It was quite embarrassing when we used to get it back as everyone would ask about ur score. Pretty much everyone was getting 2/2.5 and I was getting 4s each week!
I love English because I get to write all day and I love doing coursework.
I'm best at maths but it gets a bit boring. now I've done my final GCSE exam I'm now being put at the bac of the class doing A level work from a textbook

Football, it keeps you in pretty good shape and you get to hit people without getting in trouble :D

Reactions: 423
My favorite is any class that involves heavy use of computers. I'm a technological learner so I learn best through computer programs. I also like all history classes because it's interesting how certain events in history affect our lives today.

When I was in high school, my favorite subject was definitely Technology and Livelihood Education, which was basically like Home Economics I believe. It covered stuff like carpentry, culinary arts, car repairs and stuff like that. But now, in college, my favorite subject is probably National Service Training Program, which branches into Civil Welfare Training and Reserve Officers Training.

Back