Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
N64 Super Smash Bros- Rated E for Everyone

GameCube Super Smash Bros Melee- Rated T for Teen

Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl-Rated T for Teen

3ds Super Smash Bros 4-Rated Everyone 10+

Wii U Super Smash Bros 4-Rated Everyone 10+

Personally mine is Brawl for the Subspace Emissary and the introduction of Special Brawl plus the Character Rooster and Music themes and sounds were awesome! Another favorite would be the Wii U version basically for the newcomers and introducing my favorite characters like Greninja and Bowser Jr. Plus I love the 8 player Smash and Epic Music it got to offer!

Pretty much playing brawl would make me feel nostalgic since it brings back great memories from my childhood and I really don't bother to play since they disable online play forever and nobody plays it now these days... I focus a lot on the Wii U Version

Last edited:
Reactions: AuRiNiTe
I really liked Brawl mainly because of the adventure mode; meeting new characters and using them on the way. It's amazing how they merged the characters' stories in one epic quest with an engaging and interesting story that keeps you coming back for more. This mode is what made the game really stand out, and it was well-delivered.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Melee, because it was my first Smash Bros, never played the original, second would be the 3DS version

My favorite Smash Bros. game is Melee mainly because it's the one I play the most and for nostalgia.

My favorite Smash Bros. game is Melee mainly because it's the one I play the most and for nostalgia.
I have melee in my computer :D

@Ninja-Patty Cool! I have never played Melee on a computer before. Which is strange considering that I use the GC emulator when I don't feel like hooking up the system. ( Which is most of the time :) )

Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 64 was a smash game I played the most and enjoyed just like the SSB 3ds demo and even better but I would have to go with the N64 since it was the first smash game I played and enjoyed.

Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 64 was a smash game I played the most and enjoyed just like the SSB 3ds demo and even better but I would have to go with the N64 since it was the first smash game I played and enjoyed.
I have the n64 version on my wii but sadly it don't work anymore

Last edited:
I have the n64 version on my wii but sadly it don't work anymore :(
Sad to hear that I played it on an N64 emulator on my brother's computer.

Sad to hear that I played it on an N64 emulator on my brother's computer.
Lol. I play most of the oldies in my computer

Lol. I play most of the oldies in my computer
I would have still played the game if my brother's computer was working and most of the N64 games that were on the emulator on the computer but super smash bros N64 the most the others I wouldn't really care.

3ds smash. Even though I grew up playing the original and Melee, I easily put in like 500 hours in the game the first week I got it, and I haven't stopped play it since. My parents tried to set up an intervention for me, but even after going to smash rehab, I got kicked out for relapsing. Eventually, my parents disowned me, and I lost my house because i was too busy playing smash 3ds to pay the bills. I now live on the streets breaking bad in exchange for some power for when my 3ds needs to be charged....oh god...what happened to my life?

Last edited:
3ds smash. Even though I grew up playing the original and Melee, I easily put in like 500 hours in the game the first week I got it, and I haven't stopped play it since. My parents tried to set up an intervention for me, but even after going to smash rehab, I got kicked out for relapsing. Eventually, my parents disowned me, and I lost my house because i was too busy playing smash 3ds to pay the bills. I now live on the streets breaking bad in exchange for some power for when my 3ds needs to be charged....oh god...what happened to my life?
The 3ds smash was really good to me too seeing I played the demo and all the items were mind blowing especially that gun were you had to get all 3 parts to unleash its final attack.3ds smash was spectacular and as good as the N64 one or maybe even better.

My personal favorites are a tie between the 3DS version and Brawl version. Both have great gameplay in general.

I loved the amount of content Brawl had. Story Mode was especially my favorite part of Brawl. I like how you get to play as fighters as you process through the story line. It's interesting and fun. Brawl was developed well with great music, gameplay, etc. I consider it one of the best games ever created (yea, exaggerating a bit, but I'm serious).

The 3DS version is pretty good, too. It lacks a Story Mode, but that doesn't stop the game from being amazing and fun. With the introduction of many cool fighters, the game is stands out with its amusing gameplay (online, esp.), music, and content.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Mikaya
Smash Bros Brawl!

So much brawl love. It's funny, many people talk about how brawl is the worse game ever, but you'd never know from all the praise it's getting in our forums

Reactions: xXPr0digyxx and Ninja-Patty
my fav is smash4 wii u and second brawl. i love smash4 its so great i play it every day and i own people at for glory. brwal was my first smash but i hate the wii mote and i was to dumb to play the game (seriously i smashed all the buttons random)

super smash bros melee because it was my first smash game

For me my favorite is super smash bros for the Wii U since I've only played brawl and smash 4.

Probably Wii U, Brawl and then 3DS, although I play the 3DS one the most

Back