Favorite TV Shows? Movies?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What are your favorite TV shows/movies and why?

Once Upon A Time, Revolution, Teen Mom (figured it would help me with my Early Parenting script), Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp), Transformers (Director), Chronicles of Narnia (Georgie Henley AKA Lucy). Pretty much all movies I have seen I have loved.

Reactions: Marc
TV show - Game of Thrones! ;)
Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean (don't make me decide between the first three movies)

Supernatural is my favourite English-language TV show up to Season 2.
My favourite movie is School of Rock.

I don't have a favorite TV Show or movie because I think that they all have something special. The most interesting TV Show, for me, is the Grey's Anatomy because the plot is innovative and the actors are talented and professional. I have watched all the episodes from all the seasons. Yeah, I am a big fan of it! :p Anyway, a good movie that I have watched many times is Dancing With The Wolves. It has only one disadvantage. It is too big. 4 hours! :O

Well I like watching Criminal Minds, Flashpoint, NCIS, and now waiting again until next year for Falling Skies. I also watch Graceland, which is ending soon, but I am always looking for something good to watch.

Oh my gosh, I love so much TV shows and Movies! I'll only list a few though :p

-Americas Got Talent
- Wipeout
- The Voice
- Teen Titans
- Pokemon
- And many more!

There's a buncha them but its to much to list. These are some :-

T.V shows- Digimon,Pokemon and Adventure Time.
Movie-Avatar.

My favourite TV show including non-English language ones, though, is the excellent Zindagi Gulzar Hai

Zindagi1.jpg

I wuvved it and it became popular among basically everyone the country over. Even us guys weren't ashamed to admit we watched it. And our teachers watched it with just as much fervour - so everyone loved it, even though Hum TV dramas are usually targeted at ladies in their 40s and 50s :p

My favourite TV show including non-English language ones, though, is the excellent Zindagi Gulzar Hai

Zindagi1.jpg

I wuvved it and it became popular among basically everyone the country over. Even us guys weren't ashamed to admit we watched it. And our teachers watched it with just as much fervour - so everyone loved it, even though Hum TV dramas are usually targeted at ladies in their 40s and 50s :p

I love Indian Movies,here in Trinidad we get Zee TV and every night I watched the Indian shows on it,Have you ever watch (T.V series) Pavitra Rishta,Choti-Bahu or Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Those are the names that I remember but its really exciting to watch these shows,so much drama lol

I love Indian Movies,here in Trinidad we get Zee TV and every night I watched the Indian shows on it,Have you ever watch (T.V series) Pavitra Rishta,Choti-Bahu or Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Those are the names that I remember but its really exciting to watch these shows,so much drama lol
Zindagi Gulzar Hai is a Pakistani drama.

No, I absolutely hate Indian movies, dramas and music; not because I'm Pakistani (I'm not prejudiced, I swear! :p) but because they're all so low in quality. The Indian cinema parasites off South East Asians' vanity to watch only the newest films and no Indian film is remembered even five months after its release. It's honestly very frustrating that Pakistanis are more willing to watch C-movie standard films like Ek Tha Tiger (which has full-blown anti-Pakistan sentiments in it and of course everyone here abused India once or twice before going and watching the film anyway) and Chennai Express which in turn causes Pakistani films made with infinitely more effort in a cinema that's absolutely dead, like Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, Love Mein Ghum and Bhai Log to be not as successful as they could have been and neither of the three I mentioned enough did well enough to even get a DVD release even if they did get rave reviews.

Indian dramas are awful and drag on for years and always end on pointless cliffhangers with a flash of the screen. Thank God that after I wished for so many years that Star Plus would die Hum TV managed to overtake it in Pakistan.

The acting in both Indian films and dramas is absolutely horrible. Take comedies as an example. You'll always have, in every single comedy film, a Sikh man in a turban facing the screen sideways and two or three people behind him out of focus. As for dramas, they'll always have someone shouting 'Ye shaadi nahin ho sakti' and then the camera'll spend half an hour zooming in on the face of all present, including the cameraman. OK, that was an exaggeration but you get the idea.

As for Indian music, I won't get started on it; but have you every seen a single non-Bollywood Indian song get noticed, ever?

I'm sorry if I offended you, but I was being honest.

Reactions: ErixSan
Zindagi Gulzar Hai is a Pakistani drama.

No, I absolutely hate Indian movies, dramas and music; not because I'm Pakistani (I'm not prejudiced, I swear! :p) but because they're all so low in quality. The Indian cinema parasites off South East Asians' vanity to watch only the newest films and no Indian film is remembered even five months after its release. It's honestly very frustrating that Pakistanis are more willing to watch C-movie standard films like Ek Tha Tiger (which has full-blown anti-Pakistan sentiments in it and of course everyone here abused India once or twice before going and watching the film anyway) and Chennai Express which in turn causes Pakistani films made with infinitely more effort in a cinema that's absolutely dead, like Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, Love Mein Ghum and Bhai Log to be not as successful as they could have been and neither of the three I mentioned enough did well enough to even get a DVD release even if they did get rave reviews.

Indian dramas are awful and drag on for years and always end on pointless cliffhangers with a flash of the screen. Thank God that after I wished for so many years that Star Plus would die Hum TV managed to overtake it in Pakistan.

The acting in both Indian films and dramas is absolutely horrible. Take comedies as an example. You'll always have, in every single comedy film, a Sikh man in a turban facing the screen sideways and two or three people behind him out of focus. As for dramas, they'll always have someone shouting 'Ye shaadi nahin ho sakti' and then the camera'll spend half an hour zooming in on the face of all present, including the cameraman. OK, that was an exaggeration but you get the idea.

As for Indian music, I won't get started on it; but have you every seen a single non-Bollywood Indian song get noticed, ever?

I'm sorry if I offended you, but I was being honest.

Seriously? This again? :p
Not everyone have all the knowledge... :thumbsup:

You can easily note those aren't Indian characters :D

Seriously? This again? :p
Not everyone have all the knowledge... :thumbsup:

You can easily note those aren't Indian characters :D
Yeah, I rant again. :p
I know, maybe I got a little too trigger-happy :oops:
They're Hindi words written in Latin characters. Being a clever being who speaks Urdu which is somewhat similar to Hindi, I am able to read them. Same way I'll write Urdu in Latin characters write now: @ErixSan apni tasveer se aik bohat mazahiah insaan maloom hota hai. :p

Yeah, I rant again. :p
I know, maybe I got a little too trigger-happy :oops:
They're Hindi words written in Latin characters. Being a clever being who speaks Urdu which is somewhat similar to Hindi, I am able to read them. Same way I'll write Urdu in Latin characters write now: @ErixSan apni tasveer se aik bohat mazahiah insaan maloom hota hai. :p

Can you translate the last part? I'm limited to Spanish and English only :p

Can you translate the last part? I'm limited to Spanish and English only :p
"From his photo, @ErixSan seems to be a very funny person."
:D

Reactions: ErixSan
"From his photo, @ErixSan seems to be a very funny person."
:D

Well, can you believe I use that hairstyle?
Zindagi1.jpg

Well, can you believe I use that hairstyle?
Zindagi1.jpg
Are you talking about the girl? Yeah, her hair is bunched up at the top by the headscarf. It's not a hairstyle :hilarious: Here's a better one:

Zindagi_Gulzar_Hai.png

She may not be very good-looking, but she's a brilliant actress.

And yes, I can believe you on that :p

Are you talking about the girl? Yeah, her hair is bunched up at the top by the headscarf. It's not a hairstyle :hilarious: Here's a better one:

Zindagi_Gulzar_Hai.png

She may not be very good-looking, but she's a brilliant actress.

And yes, I can believe you on that :p

I'm not a girl, I was talking about the boy :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm not a girl, I was talking about the boy :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I know, but there's nothing unusual about the guy's hairstyle for you to ask if I can believe it. I noticed the girl's hair then and assumed you were talking about that. :p

I know, but there's nothing unusual about the guy's hairstyle for you to ask if I can believe it. I noticed the girl's hair then and assumed you were talking about that. :p

Well, I thought it was rare because here is rare.
Search "Cumbia", "Cumbieros", "Wachiturros", "Canis" or "Reggaetone" and you will see.

Back