Favorite TV Shows? Movies?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
MY favorite TV shows are Family Guy, South Park, American Dad, the Simpsons, That 70's Shows. Anything with good Comedy really. Mostly obscure comedy. I really like that.

Favorite Movies would be Rush Hour 2, Spider Man 2, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnija, Scary Movie 2, 5 , and 1. The Conjuring, and some other stuff I'm too lazy to type right now. but you basically get it. I'm a comedy kind of guy.

Mine is The super family and legit as human tv show but as kids one i almost love all of them.

my favorite tv show is taarak Mehta ka ooltah chashmah and favorite movie is happy new year

my favorite shows are bleach dragonball dragonball z dragonball gt star wars the clone wars star wars rebels any marvel movies any dragonball z movies all the star wars movies, all the xmen movies

Favourite TV Shows: Series that have finished would be Gilmore Girls and Charmed. Although they are filled with plot holes and annoyances they hold a special place in my heart so I overlook them lol. I enjoy them, I think they are funny and sweet. I have my issues with them but that's okay.
Current TV Shows: I watch The Walking Dead, Haven (I know I know.. it's been going downhill for a long time but I still watch) I also like The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars (no shame) as well as ... American Horror Story. I don't love AHS but my friend and I watch it so it's not so bad. I enjoy Evan Peters and some of the other actors, although season one really bothered me and I'm kind of iffy about season three. I'm interested to see how the newest season will go, but it's not something I'm a die hard fan of.
Shows I Like but Don't Keep up With: Okay, these are shows that if they are on I'll watch but I don't keep up with them in the sense I watch their scheduled weekday run time lol. Criminal Minds and Bones as well as The Big Bang Theory fit this category.

Also I'm not sure if this counts but I really liked the Doctor Who I watched! I'm so behind though. I haven't watched any further than season four.

Favourite Movies: I like a lot of Disney, Studio Ghibli, and Christmas Movies. I also really love Benny and Joon! :)

my favorite TV shows are murder she wrote the golden girls pokemon and spongebob squarepants

My favorite Tv Series would be Metalocalypse
It´s just completel differnet than any other Series
Who fought you could make a interesting series about the life of 5 complete idiots?
I liked Teen Titans,too but then Teen Titans Go was made

Back