Favorite type of music/song

• Thread starter milesose
  • Start date
any song that are catchy

Me in my early teens, listened to blues and rockabilly all the time it was a hit for me especially the band called 'The Blues Brothers'. Now in my 20s, I rather prefer anime-intro songs and house music. I had really strange cravings throughout my life, so I wanted to ask you, what music did you prefer, what music prefer now, and what you think you will prefer later in your life.

And now, here are my favorite 3 songs:
Kinda sad :(
[/QUOTE

I pretty much enjoy anything EXCEPT country and boyband music (no offense to you guys who enjoy that music, you guys have all the right in the world to listen to what you enjoy :) )

I have a lot, I like a bit of everything except jazz. :vomit: My main three favorite genres are 1.Country 2.Rock 3.Pop. I wanna know what you guys like!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite song is Last theater by Noisy Cell.The song makes you really think about your life and your mistakes.It also has a good tone and really gives the emotion if the singer.My second favkrite song is Fly away by I don't know(for reals i don't know).I love the beat and the song put together with the dubstep.You should listen to these songs.

Almost all of what I listen to is metal, particular progressive and symphonic, as well as more recently doom metal. Progressive, alternative and art rock tend to show up a fair bit as well in what I listen to. Some indie (Sufjan Stevens and Elliott Smith) as well. Darkwave and gothic, too, almost forgot... usually a lot of depressing stuff overall.

My favourite genres are symphonic and progressive metal. Used to listen to power metal a lot though I've since listened to it less and less, though several of my favourite bands are still within the genre. Many of my favourite songs in particular are gothic rock. However, those songs tend to be the only ones I've heard from the bands, as I've never really looked into the genre deeply.

In terms of song styles and structure, most of the music I listen has lyrics rather than instrumental acts, the recently discovered Nox Arcana is really the only instrumental group I can think of. Songs tend to average six minutes in length, with the longest songs I enjoy all at around half an hour in length. Many songs I listen to have a unique structure compared to typical music, a fair amount have no chorus at all.

Back