Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Ocarina of Time forever

Twilight Princess. I know people say it's just Ocarina of Time with a kinda different story and better graphics.....but I played this game before I played Ocarina of Time so I don't really care. In fact it was my FIRST Zelda game.

ocarina of time

I am personally loving legend of Zelda link between worlds. The adventure of the game captivates you like no other Zelda game. Ocarina of time is awesome and I still have to play completely through it as I borrowed it from a friend then gave it back. I have heard a lot about majors mask, and sadly have already had most of it spoiled, so I will get to it eventually. Twilight princess, wind waker, and skyward sword are all on hold to the other games. I feel like that every game that is on handheld is for some reason more captivating and easier to pick up and play then the home consoles. It's right in front of your face and you can sit anywhere. So I think that link between worlds is my favourite with ocarina of time following behind. It's really hard to pick your favorite out of some many games.

majora's mask, it's so spooky i've not played it but i've seen a full let's play, i love me some dark and creepy games but not to creepy the redead's still make me shiver to this day '~'.

game ive played would be ocarina of time 3d, i remember my friend gave me it because he didn't like puzzles games and was more into games like street fighter and mortal kombat,when i played it for the first time for the life of me i couldn't get past the deku tree i did it eventually and then did pretty good until the *shivers* the redead area i was watching a lets play to help me through the game and then got the that god forsaken place i went into the room with the redeads not knowing what they were walking up to them i head there deafening scream and one jumped on me i started crying and shuted my 3ds. I had left it for a few days and gathered my courage to play again i got through it and played it normally until i got to the forest temple this place was such a pain i tried everything to solve the puzzles but to no avail (i didn't think to look at a lets play for what ever reason and left the game... for 2 years i came back trying to do it and i solved it and then i eventually completed the game i was so happy i was jumping for joy... but then i saw master quest and my smile turned into a frown while shouting "I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN BUT HARDER?!" what a great game :D

My favorite is Twilight Princess. I've played it so many times I can't count (though recently I've been falling asleep whenever I start to play it again lol). Who doesn't love to deal with Midna?

Wind walker all the way.
Wind walker is challenging and the music is fantastic.
This game includes so many things to do after you even complete the game
Unlike most games these days that focus on the adventure and not after your done completing it. I prefer the adventure better than the game after completed but I would like most games these days to have something to do. In wind walker there's the ghost ship, figurines, sailing the great sea, figure out secrets, find all treasure charts, and more.

Majora's Mask!! Cuz ur not in Hyrule saving Zelda!!!

Twilight Princess (HD) (based on the games I have played). I love the Twilight and Midna is one of the best LoZ companions! :)

My Favorite Zelda Game:

My favorite Zelda game of all time has had to be Twillight Princess. I Loved the game very much. It was Ocarina of Time, but better everything great from that game went onto Twillight Princess. It introduced an amazing new feature which of course was the ability to transform into a wolf. I remember myself playing that game eager to become a wolf again. When I got the power to transform anytime I wanted, most of the time I was Wolf Link xD. The game also introduced the best partner in all Zelda, Midna. Midna is an evil princess who uses you, at least that is what you think at first, she then opens up to you throughout the game. I never finished the game fully, I was missing the last 3 dungeons which I am now completing on the HD Remake. In conclusion, I love the game and I hope that the Wolf Link amiibo brings Midna onto Zelda U.

I've played all the old school Zelda games not really the new ones.My favorite has to be ocarina of time and now I have ocarina of time 3D.

I love the legend of Zelda games especially the Oracle saga (ages and seasons)

wind waker i just love toon link!

When I tell people that i love Twilight Princess they usually think i'm crazy, Then they say "TP sucks", then i say "then why are there three different versions of the game?"
CZRc3OiW0AAEvHW.png

Minish cap!

Ocarina of Time. Also the manga is pretty good

It has to Majora's Mask and I like it because it gives you three days to complete as many tasks before going back to the first day since I now own the 3DS version the time is so much better it's now like this 5:01, 5:02 and so on giving you lots of time to do many tasks or do side quests.

For a handheld game, I like link between the worlds, its really fun and the musics great, for console, I definitely like skyward sword

I have a whole list that are my favorite, and I can go on forever about each one of my favorites, but for the sake of not boring people to death, I'm only going to list one of my favorites.
For me, Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS) is my favorite Zelda game.
I use to own it on the N64, I was a small kid then, for me, that game just blew my mind.
The big open field, the sense of going on an adventure in that game. The way everything just feels like you're in this other world, escaping from the one you live, I was completely blown away.
I spent hours watching it go from day to night as adult Link. I rode Epona from Hyrule field to all the way too Gerudo Valley. In fact, Gerudo Valley was one of my favorite locations to be at in Ocarina of Time. When I was a kid, this game was my escape. Funny to hear that, but I grew up in a house hold where I had personally felt as if I wasn't wanted around at a young age, by my parents. My parents barely tried to spend time with me, and when I tried to spend time with them, I was shooed away. So, I just grew the habit of escaping, playing video games and getting myself lost in the fantasy world.
Times changed since then obviously, but my sense of wanting to explore the world, it's still in me, be it a fantasy world or even our own world. I want to see what's out there. To see what is in store for me, and everyone else. I want to see the differentlife styles that people live around the world. I want to see the type of creatures there are in nature. I want to see it all with my own two eyes.
For someone like me, it's obvious to say, that the new Zelda game is going to high on my favorite list as well. That sense of openness, the way we have the choice to do whatever we want and how we want. It's almost astounding to me...
And again, I'm rambling on so I'm just going to stop lol.

Reactions: Jeslink7
What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
Well my favorite has to be Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild because I love the new features in Breath of the Wild

Back