Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
My favorite zelda game has to be majora's mask it's just so good,with the side quests and mask.The music is THE best part of MM with tons of original music and the mood the songs give you is fantastic.The story is as you may know very depressing with the moon falling and killing every it's up to you to stop it and save every character (yes I said character every one you meet has character).I would go on forever about MM so I'll let you give you opinion on you favorite zelda.

-My favorite Zelda game would probably be Ocarina of time

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel and Blue Knight
-My favorite Zelda game would probably be Ocarina of time
Omg my first zelda game was oot 3ds it was so good I was so in love with that game I would hum zeldas lullaby and all the other tracks over and again for months. Until I played MM after I played MM ,ocarina of time was not as magical as I remembered it.But OOT is still a very, very good game.

Oh man, I don't know what to tell you about my fav. zelda game. Im a huge zelda fan. If I had to narrow it down to my top three, they would be
1.Zelda Twilight Princess
2.Zelda Skyward Sword
3.Zelda Orcarina of Time

In my opinion, these zelda games received the most thought in terms of art, story, and graphics. Twilight princess was pure geneious. The artists of Skyward sword made some beutiful scenery and made it feel as if I was there. And OOT had a great storyline.

Oh man, I don't know what to tell you about my fav. zelda game. Im a huge zelda fan. If I had to narrow it down to my top three, they would be
1.Zelda Twilight Princess
2.Zelda Skyward Sword
3.Zelda Orcarina of Time

In my opinion, these zelda games received the most thought in terms of art, story, and graphics. Twilight princess was pure geneious. The artists of Skyward sword made some beutiful scenery and made it feel as if I was there. And OOT had a great storyline.
you make a very good and interesting point
-Majoras mask
-A link between worlds
-wind waker normal/HD

Ocarina of time is on a different list than this one, its on the childhood memories list / was super awsome and will always stick with me list.

Now, I know everyone will hate me for this, but...

It's Ocarina of Time

Reactions: Blue Knight
My favorite Zelda game is the Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. It has an amazing story and cool controls to use, you can turn into wolf link and bite stuff it's awesome. The best part of all is the cool graphics on it, these are the reasons the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is my favorite game.

The Legend of Zelda Majora Mask

Last edited by a moderator:
i had been playing so many zelda games but the best that i have ever play is the legend of zelda tri force

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
My favourite zelda game would be windwaker. Ive always wanted to play it for gamecube but it was not in stores anymore. Luckily for me the game was rereleased for nintendo wii u. I like many aspects of the game. I am a great fan of nintendo.

My favorite Zelda game would have to be Skyward Sword. I just feel like skyward sword has the best story in any zelda game. Yeah I know that the motion controls suck in all but I don't really mind the motion controls. No I'm not saying I never had any trouble with the motion controls. There are times when I have a hard time with motion controls. All I'm saying is that Skyward Sword had a lot of potential. And that's why I like it

i had played so many zelda games but the one i like most is the legend of zelda trio force.There you can make a team with your friends and unknown players online . You can even play with two of your friends on download play .The main thing in that game is that, in all stages you need to play friendly together for you to unlock other stages eg at the end of each level all of you must be placed on one triangle and three of you will move to the next level .This is one of strategies games

Reactions: MxlDiamond
Well Mines are two :v: Twilight Princess And Breath of The wild (although if not available until 2017 :´( :´v)

Well the only legend of Zelda game I've ever played was a link between worlds, but I thought it was pretty great. I didn't really know what a legend of Zelda game was or how it worked (and i'm still pretty new to the community) but a link between worlds is one of my favorite 3DS games

Well the only legend of Zelda game I've ever played was a link between worlds, but I thought it was pretty great. I didn't really know what a legend of Zelda game was or how it worked (and i'm still pretty new to the community) but a link between worlds is one of my favorite 3DS games
If you liked ALBW you should give the others a try, too :D it's definitely worth it, Zelda is one of the best franchises ever made <3

If you're new to Zelda I recommend either ocerina of time or twilight princess

If you liked ALBW you should give the others a try, too :D it's definitely worth it, Zelda is one of the best franchises ever made <3
If you had to pick one other Zelda game for 3ds which would you recommend?

If you're new to Zelda I recommend either ocerina of time or twilight princess
Are either of them for 3ds?

If you had to pick one other Zelda game for 3ds which would you recommend?
Ocarina of Time 3D is the best entry point to the series on 3DS :3

Ocerina of time is and twilight princess is Wii GameCube and Wii u

Back