Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Easily Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time then BOTW!

I LOVE ocarina of time and link between worlds cuz those were my first

Ocarina of Time has to be my favorite one, but I've only played a good amount of this one and BOTW. I've played many more, but not enough to fully know if their my favorite.

My favorite is Majora's Mask. It is a fun game with some funny moments to it to lighten the mood. :)
Totally agree I have played over half of them but this is my defiant favorite better than botw.

My favorite Zelda game has to be Majora's Mask, it was one of the first Zelda games I really played and I loved it so much. The whole atmosphere of the game, along with all the transformation masks, and the ability to change time was just super cool and unique, easily making it one of my favorites. I also loved Twilight Princess!! :)

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
This is a comment from a previous post, but it's also my favorite!
Obviously Wind Waker. Even though the surroundings are just water, there are still lots to do. Something I've seen other games fail to do. Although I didn't like the artstyle at first, but it kind of grew on me. It's charming in its own way. I enjoyed some of the quests, and really liked the puzzles. It has an exploration feel to it. Like you're exploring a new land. I also like that Zelda is Tetra. That was very interesting. The addition of Link having a sister is also nice. There is one thing about this game that baffles me though. WHY DID THE ZORAS TRANSFORM INTO BIRDS??? THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LITERALLY COVERED IN WATER. THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN. BUT WHAT DID THEY DO? THEY SAID YEAH, BIRD TIME. Unless of course something else happened that I didn't know about. The King's name made me laugh for minutes, even though it shouldn't. I think it was daphne nohasen hyrule, I also laughed when Ganondorf turned into stone. I thought he would die like in Ocarina of Time. I mean, he did die. But not like in Ocarina of Time. I had a lot of fun doing stuff tho.
a close second is Ocarina of time and A link to the past.
Ocarina of Time is really fun, has great dialogue, excellent gameplay, but it got very confusing at times, and i didnt know what to do or where to go even. I spent most of the time getting lost, so it kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. Same goes with alttp, and i really didn't like walking for 2 minutes straight. I didn't even know about certain stuff that couldve made the game so much easier! they're both really great games, but they're just not my type that much

The first game that I have played of the saga was Phantom Hourglass, since I finished that game, I started playing another Zelda games like Skyward sword, Minish cap and Ocarina of time but actually my favorite games are Majora's mask and Twilight Princess both are great game that I highly recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deepak
I'd say A Link Between Worlds, primarily because I have good memories of playing that game. And the top-down style borrowed from earlier games is kind of charming; the replacement of arrows/bombs/etc. with a stamina gauge instead felt nice, too.

Reactions: Jmgrm
I really like majoras mask, since it's the farthest I've gotten in a zelda game.

Back