Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite game has to be Skyward Sword. Before I played it, I was using the traditional Zelda-style thingies of Majora's Mask and the two DS games. Then Skyward Sword came along, and to me it was revolutionary.

Wind Waker has to be my favorite Zelda game by far. The unique art style, the soundtrack, the vast array of things to discover, it will entrance you to play on for hours. I have so many fond childhood memories of exploring the many facets of Windfall Island, and the many ways to keep yourself occupied on Outset. There are so many memorable characters that just become increasingly more lovable throughout the storyline. There is so much exploring to be done, and in a way that makes every part of the game interesting and memorable.

Ocarina of time
Minish cap

My favorite Zelda game is Breath of the Wild it's a huge open with the world. It has a great story and if you see something nice times out of Ten you can go to it. You can collect weapons and materials to make your playthrough ten times easier. You can collect Armor and upgrade it to make it more defensive or even more deadly. You can take a horse and create a bond and the stronger the bond the more it Will listen to you.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It was my first Zelda game, and it blew me away. Except for the dang fishing part of the tutorial!!! Why would you ever need to do that in Zelda!!! This may changed when I get around to Breath of the Wild.

Twilight Princess HD was one of my first Zelda games I've played and I thought it was incredible! I loved the story and the controls were really easy to understand, even the graphics were amazing and it had a realistic look in my opinion. The beginning of the game was peaceful and slow, but as I progressed, the story started to form and then the game started to become a real challenge. Then the rest of the game was absolutely amazing and I loved it! I highly recommend playing this game if you haven't yet, I'm sure you'll love it!

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.

Link to the Past is probably also my favorite. Although I love Majora's Mask for other reasons, LTTP was my first Zelda & prolly still my favorite to pull up and just play through.

Twilight princess is my jam, with wind waker right behind.
Twilight had a story serious enough for me to get behind, and the monsters look so creepy it feels impressive to beat even a single one. The music is great too. Wind waker has the exact same things just with a more cartoony look and enemies.

Reactions: Rosey
I played phantom hourglass first. But so far, i think im liking... No loving ocarina of time more. The world is so expansive. I've been playing the game for months and haven't seen the whole map! You also get to ride this beautiful horse so that's a lot of fun!

The storyline is really good so far and is just a bunch of fun. So many cool mechanics as well. The scenery is beautiful. All in all it's a game I'd recommend to anyone!

i ave to say that twilight princess is my favorite i know bad motion controls it is jest that the game being so un popular it has a good plot i mean it may be bad i mean the temple at the first part is so long and i mean the foes are jest weird i mean a huge black human like thing with a stone mask but still i like mostly for the hole story line but that´s really it

Ppl may bash me on this but ive honestly never played a single zelda game in my life lol but ive thought bout playing new 1 if i can get my hands on it

Breath of the Wild 100% because it has Sidon.

@xNo1Hatedx well you should. I haven't played all of the games but none of the ones I played with were bad. So definitely pick one up.

I have a top 3 for this:

1: Wind Waker
2: Majoras Mask
3: Minish Cap

My favorite Zelda game? Well.....it's probably Skyward Sword. I really enjoyed the soundtrack, story, and character development that came with it. The best in the series imo. As for the gameplay, I really don't hate the Motion Controls. The motion controls can get... clunky at times (which is kind of expected because It's a Wii game from 2011.) However, excluding the mess ups that the motion controls have, I really like that they implemented them in, as it really makes me feel like a hero trying to save the princess of our kingdom, haha.

Probably Ocarina of Time. Played it on 3DS and loved it. I also like Twilight Princess.

i would probably have to say either breath of the wild or majoras mask, Mjoras mask had a really good storyand interesting mechanic while breath of the wild was open world and you had things like the paraglider and the champion action things, i forgot what they were called

My favorite Zelda game? That’s the one question I’m scared of most. How can I choose a favorite out of all those wonderful Zelda games? ;~;

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Twilight Princess. Tbh, I haven’t even played throuh the full game yet (I’m currently trying to beat it for the first time), but the storyline is amazing, the graphics are actually pretty decent for a Wii game made in 2006, and don’t even get me started on the music. At the part where Midna almost dies when you need to take her to Zelda, I almost cried because the music was so emotional and overpowering.

Anyway, there you have it. :p

At the part where Midna almost dies when you need to take her to Zelda, I almost cried because the music was so emotional and overpowering.
I feel the same way, but that's why I would say it's probably one of the most iconic Zelda moments.

My favorite Zelda game? That’s the one question I’m scared of most. How can I choose a favorite out of all those wonderful Zelda games? ;~;

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Twilight Princess. Tbh, I haven’t even played throuh the full game yet (I’m currently trying to beat it for the first time), but the storyline is amazing, the graphics are actually pretty decent for a Wii game made in 2006, and don’t even get me started on the music. At the part where Midna almost dies when you need to take her to Zelda, I almost cried because the music was so emotional and overpowering.

Anyway, there you have it. :p
Yep the music was very emotional. The awesome music is playing, you're taking poor Midna to Zelda at the castle. And then you come across an enemy. Then. Enemy music plays. LIKE COME ON I WANNA HEAR MIDNA'S LAMENT NOT THE ENEMY MUSIC.

Back