Favourite Class?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Icemario

Icemario

Lady Lyndis
Towns Folk
What's your favourite class in each of the Fire Emblem games?

I don't really know about FE6 and FE8 even though I've beaten them both, but in FE7 my favourite is Blade Lord (Sword/Bow) because Lyn (the fact it's exclusive to her gives this one bonus points) wrecks as one like a monster on a rampage since it works so well for her and it's definitely cooler than most of the promotions main characters normally get.

In Awakening, it's probably a tie between Swordmasters, Sages, and Heroes because they're all amazing IMO. Tactician is a close second (or fourth) for me but I still like basically every class from this game anyway.

I've only played Awakening:bag: But my favorite class based on looks is Dread Fighter, while my favourite classes based on skills, strategies and stuffs is are Swordmaster, Assassin, Sorcerer, and Grandmaster.

Fire emblem 6: Sword Masters, Rutger Fir and Karel OP OP OP They are wrecking machines with the Wo Dao
Fire emblem 7: Definitely the Pegasus knights, Florina, Fiora, Farina they were my favorite Pegasus knights out of all the fire emblem games
Fire emblem 8:The trainees, Ross is just OP no words lol

I've also only played Awakening but my favorite is Sorcerer because of dark magic.

Reactions: Ryuuga_Kaminari and J9794
I've only played the first fire emblem game for the US, Shadow Dragon, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn. My favorite is either Vanguard or Marksman :)

I've only played Awakening, but my favorite class(es) are the myrmidon variants (Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Assassin). :)

my favorites are as follows

1.grandmaster
2.great lord
3.swordmaster/sniper
4.bow knight/paladin
5.assasin(lethality is awesome)
6.dark flier/wyvern lord
7.falcon knight
9.hero
10.dark knight(last because NO DARK MAGIC)

Since I have only played awakening, my favorite classes were assassin, dark knight, bow knight, or dancer........ Olivia is mai favorite female character above even tharja

Sorcerers
Thievs
Assassins
Falcon Knight
Archer/Snipers

Really love Magic, and cool looking classes. Dont like any Paladins or Calvalry.

Dread FighterDread fighter.jpg

Grandmaster I guess. Very powerful.
Also Assassin as they can walk so far!

I probobly like Lodestar because this is exclusive to prince and king marth and you can rise above level 20 which is an ability that no other class can get. After that it would probobly be lord or grand master.

Ps. villiger is technicly my favorite because of the power Donnel gets at final form

Since I've only played Awakening, my favorite class is thief because I don't need to track down keys to get into chests.

Grandmaster. That rally spectrum is OP.

Grandmaster. He can be everything, il like make combo like Astra and Lethality.

Let's see...

1.) Grandmaster [FE: Awakening] - Too OP.
2.) Sentinel [FE: Radiant Dawn] - I thought the class was really awesome when it came out and I was really disappointed when Donny couldn't promote into one.
3.) Blade Lord (Lyn) [FE: Rekka no Ken] - Lyn was too freakin' OP when she hit the battlefield. All the enemies were like, "gg."
4.) Dread Fighter [FE: Awakening] - I thought the weapons you could use with the class was cool and Owain makes a beast Dread Fighter with Libra as his pops :)

In Fire Emblem Awakening my favorite class is Assassin. it has good skills and I really like the way it looks.

My favorite classes are assassin, grandmaster and sniper ^^ these 3 classes are OP and they just look awesome too XD

Let's see: Swordmaster, Sage, Sniper, Falcon knight, Pladdin, Trickster, Bow and mage knight, Assassin, and Bishop from Fire emblem (gba) and Sacred stones

I have to say my favourite job is the hero class just for one reason
My main fighter donnel the villager because of his stats and abilities this
made him deadly

Back