Favourite Class?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
For FE8 specifically, I liked the Druid class because it was capable of using both anima magic and dark magic (meaning, it was practically a Sorcerer in Awakening terms). Summoner class that was exclusive to that game was also cool in theory, but stats wise not as great lol

My personal favorite is the Paladin class, at least in the DS games (the only ones i've played btw) good stats all around, good looks and awesome movement, plus, FE12 gives you cavaliers like there's no tomorrow, and i don't like to reclass, so i almost always have entire teams based on paladins

A close second would be the Bishop class, and it's clone, the Sage, excellent magic stat, which basically rules the game since most enemies hace next to no Resistance, so their magic damage blows away pretty much everything

My favorite in all the games I've played is Manakete (simply because of Tiki and Nowi)

I like sword masters because mine like to evade attacks

The best is the Dread Fighter from Fire Emblem Gaiden and Awakening.
FE13_Dread_Fighter_(Chrom).png

My favorite is the Paladin.

I bave loved Druids when they were introduced in (Sacred Stones?) Fire Emblem. It's just a really awesome class, however, they aren't really seen anymore as far as playable characters go. Radiant Dawn featured druids, but they weren't playable. Pelleas was the closest thing we had to a Druid. Ewan in Sacred Stones was an awesome Druid though.

I love Swordmasters because they have decent skill and great speed and power. I always have say ri, Yen fey, Lonqu, spotless Lucia and Spotpass Ike as a sportscaster on my army everyday and I don't forget either.

Favorite class is Manakate or Assassain

Since I've only played the GBA Fire Emblem games, my favorite classes would be the Swordmasters, Sages and Assassins. All three of them are extremely powerful imo and can kill easily, especially with crits with the Swordmasters/Assassins. I think that Sages are generally always powerful :p

Mine is Either Swordsmaster or hero

What's your favourite class in each of the Fire Emblem games?

I don't really know about FE6 and FE8 even though I've beaten them both, but in FE7 my favourite is Blade Lord (Sword/Bow) because Lyn (the fact it's exclusive to her gives this one bonus points) wrecks as one like a monster on a rampage since it works so well for her and it's definitely cooler than most of the promotions main characters normally get.

In Awakening, it's probably a tie between Swordmasters, Sages, and Heroes because they're all amazing IMO. Tactician is a close second (or fourth) for me but I still like basically every class from this game anyway.
All hail FE7, but i love swordmaster in FE7, and Sage in FE13

I would go with archers. Because I really like bows and arrows mostly, although they can't attack directly... So I always make some kind of wall with some characters that I know can resist/has really good Defense stat. But, despise that I could say they are my favorite. Second favorite would be Lords and they're higher classes.

I like Dark Flier for Galeforce(if opponent is killed when attacking, you get one extra move). My goal is to make all of the possible units get it :banghead:
Also, Cleric is useful for Lifetaker(30% HP healed automatically at the beginning of every level ;u;).

1. Grandmaster Just because you avatar is this class
2. All magic based class I just really like magic.
3. Lords They are just the best characters in every Fire emblem.
4. Knight/Generals Always take a blow and hit 10 times harder.
5. Swordmaster Can never get hit and always hit.

in a game like shadow dragon, i would say General because there defense was so high, most units do 0x2 on them and they can use bows, making them great for blocking off areas. And for awakening i would say swordmaster....but swirds only is kinda meh, so i would say dread fighters because of swords, axes and lances.

Hero is probably always going to be my favorite class. They're just so cool.

My favorite class in fire emblem awakening is grandmaster because when you reach the limit of the class you are nearly invicible and even better if there are more of thenin the fight.

ill go with dark knight, put him a levin sword and some good tomes, and you have a destruction machine on the way

I've only played awakening (Granted iv'e spent 250hours on it ) and a little bit of fe7 so my favourite class is sorcerer because unlike an archer they can attack at 2 range AND 1 range plus you can nosferatu and averas night(the better nosferatu)

Back