Favourite Final Smash

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Kirby's final smash is my favourite

maxresdefault.jpg

A cool thing is that F-Trow -> Final Smash is a True combo from 25% to 80% iirc (I tested on Mario, so it may be different in other characters)

Lower that 25%, the moves still comboes, but it doesn't kill, over 80% the opponent can Air Dodge or Jump to escape, so is not true, but rather a 50/50

The final smash of Pit: the Three Sacred Treasures is my favorite final smash because of the overall range and damage that it inflicts and its so satisfying to watch the opponent fly of the screen and his final smash from Brawl: Palutena's Army is also satisfying because it is one of the easiest final smashes in Brawl to block or dodge but when it hits and you hear the words "all troops... move out!" you should feel accomplished and those are (in my opinion) the best final smashes in my opinion

I know there's people who have there favorite final smash I know that I do I love doing great aeither or chain attack or ultra sword mega lucario one of best ways of defeating a foe besides edge guard or any type of disrespect is the final smash if you play for fun or have items on (personally I have only the final smash on from time to time test my own skills without it)
my favorite final smash is links because i use him all the time so i have to like it.

My best final flash is with pikachu .Just press B and it will work and can hurt your enemies with it .Press A during the final flash of pikachu it will do greater damages. i like it so much .But it have some weaknesses just press R or L while on air you will block the attack just for a few moment or you can block the attack by R + down .By doing it continously not once.

I think my favorite hands down is the Landmaster. I love rolling it over everyone and crushing everyone else.

Mine is Ryu's Shinku Hadoken-Shin Shoryuken. It either attacks from afar, or strikes up close. Two alternate final smashes are a good strategy in my book.

My favorite would probably have to be Cloud's omnislash. Landing that is so satisfying and the animation is top tier.

Mine would be Sheiks cause it's long ranged and easy to use for me (Smash Wii U)
Or Kirbys soup special in Melee cause it's funny xP

I like all Final Smashes but I really like Jigglypuff's Final Smash, despite it being pretty weak and extremely easy to avoid. I like how Jigglypuff gets all puffed up and then shouts JIGALOO!!! Its pretty cool, and I like the gitch in Smash Bros Brawl where Jigglypuff can get huge forever in the Bridge of Eldin stage!!

Back