Favourite Final Smash

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
I watched all the final smashes of the 3DS Smash, and the Megaman one is so incredibe. It's nostalgic and cool and powerful all at once. As of now it's my favourite final Smash of every Smash video game made.
So what's your favourite final smash from all the Smash games?

Well, I do like Charizard's Final Smash, but I admit that MegaMan's Final Smash is epic. I do enjoyed the fact that enemies actually fell in the trap almost every time I used the attack :hilarious: (PS: I felt bad at one moment for using this on the Villager.)
Also, the Villager's Final Smash is fun too.

Reactions: bernardowho
I love Megaman Final Smash and it was a good idea for it be like that, Also the Villager Special was hilarious but cool haha xD i can't wait to see everyone else final smash when the game comes out. I heard the Japanese are having a fun time with the game and i just can't wait for it to come here :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Mega Man and Pit's are the best appearance wise. Mega Man's Final Smash has crazy range as he fires something I think that comes from Galaxy Man and he brings all the forms of him to destroy the enemy. Villager's is okay but it lacks range and it looks a little silly. Pit's looks pretty insane although I can see an expert player dodging all his arrows.

Oh and remember there's all of them on Youtube.
Note: A majority of them are the same except for Dedede's, ROB's, the Pokemon and ZSS's... Slightly disappointed but the fun is in the battle.

My favorite Final Smash is by far, Link's Final Smash. The way he just builds an image of the Triforce over his opponent to trap him and slice him repeatedly is really amazing. If you would like, here is a Link (Lol :p) that you can click to see a video demonstrating his Final Smash at 1/4th speed.
I have to admit, my least favorite Final Smash is the Villager's. It just looks weird, building a house on your opponent and Smashing it? Really? :bag:

Reactions: bernardowho and zekiebouy
My favorites are Wario, Mii Fighter, Pit, Charizard, and ROB

Mine are Personally: 1:Ness's From Smash 4-Updated PK Starstorm 2:Zelda/Shiek/Dark Pits Which are all the same Pretty Much.

The villager's final smash is hilarious. If you notice closely, Tom Nook puts little furniture in the house during it like the giant chess pieces or sofas.

I haven't seen many, though I like Link's final smash the most so far. I like how the Triforce traps the other players and Link slashes them like crazy. It feels so epic when Link slashes them out and one of them dies at the end. Megaman's final smash is also good but you can avoid it.

Zelda/Shiek/ *SPOILER* Dark Pit. They all have the same FS

I don't know all of the players final smash to be honest.. Haven't actually watched them all :/ but I've seen Mario's, links, pikachus, mega mans, and villagers, because I have the demo :p and of those I would have to choose megamans and links as my favourite! They're super cool!

I do like paletuna her final smash because that two powers are my favourite ones

I like Pits final smash. It's got so much lights XD i can also feel that they would be fun to dodge. I like using Marth's critical hit, 1HKO XP. Great aether is also really cool, but they've lessened the effects in Sm4sh for some reason......

I think all the final smashes have been decreased in damage as well D:

Im not entirely sure on which is the best one, but i find Villager´s Final Smash SUPER funny.
Seriously, i love how Tom Nook and the Nookling builds a house using the other players and then it just blows away!
Villager has to be one of the uniquiest characters yet.

I love Link's final smash since his triforce shines and it's almost like he's taunting his opponent and then the fury of sword slashes is just devastating if your opponent is at 70%, but megaman's is also epic with the range and all.

So like what do you guys think is the coolest looking final smash? My vote is for that barrage beat down the brawler Mii does. I swear that one is brutal lol :p

My favorite final smash is probably the Critical Hit for Marth and Lucina. If the Final Smash hits, it can be horribly devastating!

Reactions: CaptainWiggy
Although I don't have the game at the moment, the Final Smash that looks the most devastating to me is Mega Man's Final Smash. Also, it is quite nostalgic. Another one that looks good as well is Giga Mac. Imagine if you had one-hit KOs as Giga Mac :nailbiting::nailbiting:

Reactions: RobotWizard
ness and megaman for sure. diddy kong is the funnest though. love controlling it.

Megaman hands down. You can already feel the love that Nintendo has for are beloved blue bomber. His attacks are the same from all the megamans games and even his smash all e megamans!! You can see Nintendo cares for megaman

Back