Favourite Final Smash

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
My favorite Final Smash would be the Critical Hit for Marth, Lucina, and Roy. It almost always KOs and it's definitely really super satisfying when it catches :p Another Final Smash that I also particularly like is Pit's one. It's definitely better than the one in Brawl and it looks awesome too :p

I like Ness and Lucas's final smash the best. Then again, as a child I was always a fan of Lucario's and the PSI kids basically have that but with pretty pink and purple starts and glowy hand gestures.
Also, they're the only characters I use so the fact that I love there final smashes kind of comes from the fact that I only use it. IDK I get a lot of kills with it. No one in my friend group plays super competitively so just blasting them always works.

My favorite Final Smash would be Meta Knight's Final Smash in SSB4. When you use it the timing has to be perfect so you can hit the opponent. I like it how everything goes pitch black and Meta Knight just slashes the opponent out of the area. It might be hard to use, But it's fun to use for me.

Chain Attack of shulk or PK starstorm beacuse it can kill at any percent

My favorite final smash is Kirby's final smash, it's a giant sword along with a fabulous rainbow I mean, who dosen't like that? Back when I used to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl Kirby's final smash was adorably evil, he put you in a pot and cooks you.I also really like Greninja's one, he hits you a lot ad then does that down attack thingy but stronger.

I like Duck Hunt's final smash. It's amusing to catch a glimpse of the characters spinning around as they're being shot, then fly away to their deaths. :p

Reactions: Kalomaze
My favorite final smash is a tie between Mewtwo and Roy. Mewtwo because it's powerful and covers an entire portion of the screen(hard to avoid in some cases), and Roy because I'm pretty sure that it is now a 1 hit KO after a recent update

I'm with Bearidan. Although cheap, A critical hit will basically always kill so it is sooo OP. However, when you miss the critical hit after you jump, say goodbye to the map and high to the wall of death.

Although, it is the most practical, I gotta say critical hit seems the most... boring... or at least not too creative. In terms of how related it is to the character, I like the triforce,

I'm with Bearidan. Although cheap, A critical hit will basically always kill so it is sooo OP. However, when you miss the critical hit after you jump, say goodbye to the map and high to the wall of death.
Marth and Lucina's critical hit may end prematurely by tapping the special button again at any time. This prevents inevitable death.

My favorite Final Smash involves the day ending... The End of Day.

EndOfDayTrophyWiiU.png

Such a lustrous element... This one actually feels like a trophy and not a collectible plebe.

This Final Smash even possesses the best trophy in my opinion. You know a Final Smash is awesome when it forcibly makes the stage night... Or makes the night nighter.

Reactions: EpicR
Thanks! I didn't know that.
Though in a friendly game with items, I would probably let it happen and laugh XD

Sonic - I hope that I don't need to explain this in full detail. A final smash that lasts longer than you can sit on the revival platform, easy to control, and easy to KO people with - the only reason one wouldn't score at least one kill with this is if the opponent's that much better than them or the player using Sonic is THAT bad.

My favorite final smash on brawl was Snake's final smash since he is my favorite in brawl and i just loved watching them fly when using the grenade launcher and i also like Lucario's final smash cause i just think he looks so awesome when he transforms into mega lucario! and i also like Cloud's final smash cause he is my favorite from the final fantasy series and i love how he uses limit break and omni slash and i love his cross slash and how they just put everything into the game!

Totally megaman or duck hunt i even hate megaman :D but still his final smash is awesome and fun to use as well as duck hunt's but i keep finding megeman's easier to targrt onto other players while duck hunt's i just can discover how to target it so if someone knows pls :D

I love mega lucario have the aura ability max power is satisfying haveing that much power with super armor I also like shulk chain attack with dunban and rikki though I thought it being an actual chain attack with the party gaude and the talent bar but that would take long so I also like great aether good for scooping the enemies and it blows up the area it reminds me of brawl ikes theme (favorite theme fire emblem) and subspace emissary story mode when ike comes in

you mean pk starstom? Ness says pk starstorm ness says pk kaboom but there the same final smash

You can block links final smash its really hard like slim chance also goes for shulk

Megaman. I haven't really gotten the hang of his character, and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon-- But his final smash is amazing. I'm a big fan of Starforce and Battle network. Seeing the other versions of Megaman come together for a special attack is pretty sweet. :eek:
Second favorite is Link's. It's just really cool to watch your character cut someone up. :giggle:

Reactions: Starry Windy
I have several fave Final Smashes.

1. Megaman. I was a big fan of Megaman.EXE and Starforce Megaman, so seeing them being together with several others, including the original one, is satisfying.
2. Kirby, this applies to both FS in Brawl and SSB4. The FS in Brawl was sooooo cute, I like how it does the cooking in style. And for FS of SSB4, I like how it slashes many times and have tons of (literal) stars.
3. "Take this! Triple Finish!" The combined attacks of 3 Pokemon of Pokemon Trainer's looks very good!

I always smile at Wii Fit Trainer's smash

My favorite Final Smash would be the Critical Hit for Marth, Lucina, and Roy. It almost always KOs and it's definitely really super satisfying when it catches :p Another Final Smash that I also particularly like is Pit's one. It's definitely better than the one in Brawl and it looks awesome too :p
don't know how to quote

You can kill yourself with that. Pit's final smash always misses the other player for some reason

Back