• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you're going to download The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds from the Nintendo eShop, you should know that its file size is 5482 blocks (that's about 685MB according to Nintendo Life).

Not bad, :writing:

Reactions: ErixSan
It's small indeed.
So, 685,25 MB...

Cool!

When I get a 3ds XL, I will buy a 16 or 32 GB, class 1o (Didn't knew about the class system so thanks @Erixsan ) SD card. is that to much memory or enough because I will be downloading a lot of games, especially this one

Well, that's pretty small for a game of this caliber then again it's not in 3D so that justifies the file size. I hope I get this game too via my magical ways xD

Well, that's pretty small for a game of this caliber then again it's not in 3D so that justifies the file size. I hope I get this game too via my magical ways xD

And what is dilawer's magical ways ? :p :D

And what is dilawer's magical ways ? :p :D
These ways are secret. No one must ever know xD If I told you then I'll have to kill you :p

Reactions: Reece
These ways are secret. No one must ever know xD If I told you then I'll have to kill you :p

Well, without contests, no coins :p
Also, no more reviews from you...

You will still it or ask @Marc for a copy?

Also, why you're moderator in crazyim and not here?

Why I'm asking?

Why you're reading?

Well, without contests, no coins :p
Also, no more reviews from you...

You will still it or ask @Marc for a copy?

Also, why you're moderator in crazyim and not here?

Why I'm asking?

Why you're reading?
I don't really have time for reviews at the moment. :oops:

@Marc might get me a copy :sneaky:

Because I don't want to miss out on all the contests :sneaky:

You tell me! :wtf:

I don't know :wacky:

I don't really have time for reviews at the moment. :oops:

@Marc might get me a copy :sneaky:

Because I don't want to miss out on all the contests :sneaky:

You tell me! :wtf:

I don't know :wacky:
Your reviews and @Spinnerweb reviews are awesome, I enjoy reading all of you guys reviews !! Its on point :thumbsup:

Reactions: 18
Your reviews and @Spinnerweb reviews are awesome, I enjoy reading all of you guys reviews !! Its on point :thumbsup:
Haha! thank you very much for your kind words.

Reactions: Reece
Haha! thank you very much for your kind words.

Still waiting another reviews!
(I will try to make a review of Sonic Lost World)

I'll probably buying this either from the eshop or the store. But I'm kinda leaning on getting the digital game because of the file size. I only got a 2GB SD card :cry: But since it's around 5000 blocks, it's enough for me since I have 9000 blocks available. But I might be getting a 3dsXL :)

How many blocks do games usually take up? Like what's this in comparison to other major titles?

How many blocks do games usually take up? Like what's this in comparison to other major titles?
I think this will answer your question, click here to see. @Erixsan

Well that is the average for 3ds eshop games, but some games like Pokemon X/Y and Shin Megami Tensei IV are around 14 000 blocks. So it's good thats its in the average point.

Wow, never noticed that lol....so wait, is the MB number the block number? I'm a bit confused on that
Its the MB.

Wow, never noticed that lol....so wait, is the MB number the block number? I'm a bit confused on that

In the forum, the values are already converted in Mega Bytes, so the real space.
In the blog, you can see both, megas and blocks

In the forum, the values are already converted in Mega Bytes, so the real space.
In the blog, you can see both, megas and blocks
Well, the blog doesn't have all the games in there....but I assume the conversion from MB to blocks would always be the same?

Edit: nvm didn't notice the retail section lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back