[File Size] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll still have to buy a new SD if I wanted the digital version, as I have a lot of stuff on my old 2 GB. Am I the only guy here who hasn't updated from the original card?

I'll still have to buy a new SD if I wanted the digital version, as I have a lot of stuff on my old 2 GB. Am I the only guy here who hasn't updated from the original card?
I haven't, but that's mainly because the 3DS XL comes with a 4GB card, so I have little to worry about haha.....yet

I started with a micro-sd card, but don't do it...
Also, I recommend to buy a big one but you can use more than one if you use small SD cards.

I started with a micro-sd card, but don't do it...
Also, I recommend to buy a big one but you can use more than one if you use small SD cards.
Why don't you recommend the Micro-SD?

Why don't you recommend the Micro-SD?

Not much stable and also you have the risk of lose data.

Oh, so the Class 10 SD Card is best ?

Oh, so the Class 10 SD Card is best ?

The faster one actually, so yeah, it's the best.
I can explain it on a thread if you want

Reactions: Reece
The faster one actually, so yeah, it's the best.
I can explain it on a thread if you want
Yeah I was now gonna ask you to send it to me through PM, but you could make a thread :)

So basically is it that Micro-SD is more of a new prototype thing that can be improved eventually in the future, or is it a characteristic that will always remain with them?

I am planing to buy the download version after I finish A link to the past so it's great to learn that it's not that much

lol if it's worse then why do they exist? Convenience of being smaller? Cheaper? What's the reasoning :p
I wanted to stray the topic towards a different thread, he stated that the Micro-SD card is not as stable as the SDHC card.

yay I have enough blocks to download this game I got 2 sd cards so not a problem for me I got one 16 gb and one 2 gb sd card's

yay I have enough blocks to download this game I got 2 sd cards so not a problem for me I got one 16 gb and one 2 gb sd card's
wow, you're going to have fun getting a lot of games with that I bet. I only have the 4 GB SD card that came with the 3DS XL at the moment for myself haha

Its a really small game, but it has so much stuffed inside of it.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Its a really small game, but it has so much stuffed inside of it.
that's really encouraging to hear. I mean yeah, I bet it has a lot stuffed inside it given the details you've told me thus far. Those game developers must have been smart with efficiency of space

that's really encouraging to hear. I mean yeah, I bet it has a lot stuffed inside it given the details you've told me thus far. Those game developers must have been smart with efficiency of space
Well the game is still over 600 mb. A lot is stuffed in it, but a good portion of that lot is sidequests, and exploration. The dungeons arent too big, so it is primarily the overworld in that space.

Well the game is still over 600 mb. A lot is stuffed in it, but a good portion of that lot is sidequests, and exploration. The dungeons arent too big, so it is primarily the overworld in that space.
I actually kinda like that. The dungeons would usually be the part I don't particularly care for in the 2D Zelda games, so the fact that they're a bit limited is kinda nice.

I actually kinda like that. The dungeons would usually be the part I don't particularly care for in the 2D Zelda games, so the fact that they're a bit limited is kinda nice.
Same. I don't like spending more than an hour in a dungeon. I prefer using up my time exploring. The game has quite a bit to explore, if you are willing to spend the time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back