[File Size] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I don't like spending more than an hour in a dungeon. I prefer using up my time exploring. The game has quite a bit to explore, if you are willing to spend the time on it.
that's good to hear. So I guess they took the Skyward Sword approach with that (limited dungeons but lots to explore in the overworlds).

that's good to hear. So I guess they took the Skyward Sword approach with that (limited dungeons but lots to explore in the overworlds).
Skyward Sword had fairly long dungeons in my perspective. And to me, I felt like the overworld was still pretty cramped. The only reason Skyward Sword felt so open was because of all the islands spread out.

Its a really small game, but it has so much stuffed inside of it.
Wow, so the game has a lot of enjoyable content but its really stuffed, I think that's actually great news, most reviewers just stated "this game is very short, not worth it" (in a nutshell)

Wow, so the game has a lot of enjoyable content but its really stuffed, I think that's actually great news, most reviewers just stated "this game is very short, not worth it" (in a nutshell)
Well then they didn't try to challenge themselves, or try to buy all the items, or do any sidequests. If they tried all of that, they might be a bit more satisfied.

Well then they didn't try to challenge themselves, or try to buy all the items, or do any sidequests. If they tried all of that, they might be a bit more satisfied.
Yeah, well from hearing a lot of remarks about the game, I don't trust a lot of reviewers now, I actually like reviewers to be passionate about the game not just rush it down as soon as possible, so yeah if they really did that I am sure they would have been satisfied for sure.

Yeah, well from hearing a lot of remarks about the game, I don't trust a lot of reviewers now, I actually like reviewers to be passionate about the game not just rush it down as soon as possible, so yeah if they really did that I am sure they would have been satisfied for sure.
I never listen to reviewers. I usually just go with what my friends say. And since I work for a Zelda blog, I usually get a lot of info about the game before the game is out, so I can decide if the game is worth it or not.

Reactions: Reece
I never listen to reviewers. I usually just go with what my friends say. And since I work for a Zelda blog, I usually get a lot of info about the game before the game is out, so I can decide if the game is worth it or not.
Reviewers sometimes have good comments to say though with games for sure. But that's great that you have a really reliable source like that to help you decide haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back