Fire Emblem Awakening - Normal, Hard, Lunatic or Lunatic Plus

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Which difficulty modes have you beaten Fire Emblem Awakening in? I started the game in 'hard' with permanent deaths on, and at the beginning it was a little challenging. Frederick was one of my key players, ;)

After a while, my team got stronger and the game got easier. I'm planning to play on 'Lunatic' soon with permanent deaths turned on, and after try 'Lunatic Plus' with permanent deaths turned off, :oops:

What about you guys?

Reactions: Flarence
I've beaten every mode, I started on Normal to hear the story, then I went to hard and so on and so forth. I played on Casual at first, then I played on Classic for a greater challenge. I'm currently at 260+ hours in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Lunatic + is just crazy, it's really insane and provides an enigmatic challenge. HAVE YOU SEEN THE SKILLS THE ENEMIES HAVE!? Yeah, it was a pain to beat it, but I guess the impossible is possible with a lot of perseverance.

Reactions: Marc
I've only done Normal so far. I had planned on doing Lunatic but I never got around to it.

Reactions: Flarence
I've only done Normal so far. I had planned on doing Lunatic but I never got around to it.

I recommend going for it. The music in Fire Emblem also gets an epic boost with 'Ablaze' soundtracks in harder modes. <3

I recommend going for it. The music in Fire Emblem also gets an epic boost with 'Ablaze' soundtracks in harder modes. <3
They add a whole new song to the latter difficulties? :eek: Interesting, that might be what it takes to get me to start playing it again.

I tried Lunatic with Classic mode...

*Instant death*

Reactions: Kyubey
I have only done normal mode. I was planning to do hard and lunatic mode, but new games came out and I didn't play Fire Emblem: Awakening anymore.

I started lunatic mode today on classic. The difficulty increase is fun, albeit a little bit unforgiving.

I started lunatic mode today on classic. The difficulty increase is fun, albeit a little bit unforgiving.

It was too crazy for my taste, so I start playing SMTIV.

It was too crazy for my taste, so I start playing SMTIV.
It is pretty difficult. I never imagined that I'd die twice on the first level.

It is pretty difficult. I never imagined that I'd die twice on the first level.

And if you do it, there is Lunatic +.

Well, there is a "Lunatic run/guide" on Internet if you want to try.

And if you do it, there is Lunatic +.

Well, there is a "Lunatic run/guide" on Internet if you want to try.

Nah, using a guide would take all the fun out of it. I'd rather struggle through the levels on my own.

Reactions: Marc
I'll most likely start playing it on Hard.

I started mine on hard, and I didn't even know there was a Lunatic plus. :eek:
I'm kinda scared now lol.

I started mine on hard, and I didn't even know there was a Lunatic plus. :eek:
I'm kinda scared now lol.

Well, you can unlock Lunatic + if you beat Lunatic... So good luck!

I'm currently playing on hard in Classic mode, and its already hard as hell at times lol.

I'm currently playing on hard in Classic mode, and its already hard as hell at times lol.

It will be impossible for me right now. So much time without playing it.

I played only on normal mode with perma death off. Was to easy that way but never got around to playing it again.

I've only done hard classic mode....I'm hoping to get through a lunatic classic run mode at least once so I can get to lunatic+ (yes, I'm a lunatic for wanting to complete that mode..)

I've only done hard classic mode....I'm hoping to get through a lunatic classic run mode at least once so I can get to lunatic+ (yes, I'm a lunatic for wanting to complete that mode..)
Im so close to finish Lunatic+ in classic mode!

DEATH: Ricken, Miriel, Virion, Lissa, Vaike, Gregor, Kellam (I did notice his dead unlike some), Maribelle, Donnel, some spotpass characters, Stahl (he is useless in my team), Panne, Nowi and more. F*** chapter 11

Back