Fire Emblem Awakening - Normal, Hard, Lunatic or Lunatic Plus

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Im so close to finish Lunatic+ in classic mode!

DEATH: Ricken, Miriel, Virion, Lissa, Vaike, Gregor, Kellam (I did notice his dead unlike some), Maribelle, Donnel, some spotpass characters, Stahl (he is useless in my team), Panne, Nowi and more. F*** chapter 11

Donnel ends up becoming amazing after you reclass him.

Donnel ends up becoming amazing after you reclass him.
Lol Donnel died in the Prologue he appeared. He leveled up but the boss came and killed him XD

Im so close to finish Lunatic+ in classic mode!

DEATH: Ricken, Miriel, Virion, Lissa, Vaike, Gregor, Kellam (I did notice his dead unlike some), Maribelle, Donnel, some spotpass characters, Stahl (he is useless in my team), Panne, Nowi and more. F*** chapter 11
You lost Donnel?!?!? GG You lost a godly character. Also, 5 females dead....poor children characters lol

This is my first FE series to play. I beated Normal+Classic mode and still a way to go with Hard+Classic mode. The gameplay itself is challenging, yet the story is too short. I also want to try another marriage pairings, but it would ruin my strategy :D

You lost Donnel?!?!? GG You lost a godly character. Also, 5 females dead....poor children characters lol

Indeed he is. That char was so amazing. I was shocked after I managed to reclass the guy.

Chapter 11 is responsible for almost all of the deads but Donnel lost in the Prologue chapter he appears xD cuz the boss killed him once he leveled up

Indeed he is. That char was so amazing. I was shocked after I managed to reclass the guy.

Yeah, if anything only his children can surpass him in epicness (then again, all the children are epic :p)

Yeah, if anything only his children can surpass him in epicness (then again, all the children are epic :p)
Yep all children are epic but I never got Noire to stick up with the others and that eventually caused her death

Yep all children are epic but I never got Noire to stick up with the others and that eventually caused her death
Wait really? Noire can actually be a beast Sniper if you train her right. Plus, if she gets access to the thief or myrmidon class, she can access the Pass skill from Assassin which can make her an even more deadly Sniper.

Wait really? Noire can actually be a beast Sniper if you train her right. Plus, if she gets access to the thief or myrmidon class, she can access the Pass skill from Assassin which can make her an even more deadly Sniper.
I chose Henry as the father. Maybe I should've made her a sorcerer rather than keeping her as archer anyway thanks

I chose Henry as the father. Maybe I should've made her a sorcerer rather than keeping her as archer anyway thanks
Ok, if Henry was the father, then yeah she should have been a Sorcerer or Dark Knight because that Magic stat would be insanely good. Oh well, dead now so nothing you can do now

Ok, if Henry was the father, then yeah she should have been a Sorcerer or Dark Knight because that Magic stat would be insanely good. Oh well, dead now so nothing you can do now
Well yes but I still have my Normal+Casual to try and powerup Noire there and try her out. (In both save files, I have Henry as father.

Lol Donnel died in the Prologue he appeared. He leveled up but the boss came and killed him XD

That's the powerful character in the game actually :p

That's the powerful character in the game actually :p
False. Donnel's child is more powerful than Donnel probably :p I mean, child character+Aptitude...? GG

False. Donnel's child is more powerful than Donnel probably :p I mean, child character+Aptitude...? GG

Well, remember the children don't have the same stats as their fathers, so maybe the mother can ruin Donnel's ones.

Well, remember the children don't have the same stats as their fathers, so maybe the mother can ruin Donnel's ones.
Ehhh I wouldn't count on that too much. I mean some of them *cough* Nowi *cough* will make it to the extent that Armsthrift allows no weapon usage at all because high enough luck from Donnel and the partner. It's Aptitude that makes Donnel good, not so much the final stats (besides Luck!). If we were to go by final stats alone, the child characters in most cases win no doubt.

i started on hard, with auto death off, cause im a scarredy cat. i dont like losing units.

and oh my gosh lunitic plus :eek:

i think i have to play lunatic now
and ill even play with deaths on.
if i ever figure out who to marry(i like having these things planned out before playing a game)

i started on hard, with auto death off, cause im a scarredy cat. i dont like losing units.

and oh my gosh lunitic plus :eek:

i think i have to play lunatic now
and ill even play with deaths on.
if i ever figure out who to marry(i like having these things planned out before playing a game)
Yeah, it helps to have them planned out doesn't it :p Especially when some websites are nice enough to have detailed guides on the stat gains and all that... xD

yeah especially on lunatic, you have to be overly prepared, i saw that today. i played chapter one and my team was destroyed nearly instantly.

yeah especially on lunatic, you have to be overly prepared, i saw that today. i played chapter one and my team was destroyed nearly instantly.
Yeah, you reaally have to think out your strategy at those difficulty levels (it WAS named Lunatic for a reason :p). It's not impossible though, there've been people that completed it

Back