Fates Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - General Topic)

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
I recently got the third and final path, and started playing it last night. :cat:
...It looks like nobody else plays this game anymore, though? :cry:

I really like it; very intriguing thus far~
I got my 3DS last year along with Fates: Conquest, and I've barely touched it until now... So yeah, there are still people playing :D

The only FE games I've played before were the GBA titles and I haven't even seen the GC ones, so the skill system was new to me. Other than that, it feels like the same kind of games, but of course the graphics and story are vastly improved ;)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I got my 3DS last year along with Fates: Conquest, and I've barely touched it until now... So yeah, there are still people playing :D
Yayz~!

I was very much amazed by the new music and cutscenes I've seen so far. And finally I have a Lilith that can attack! Healing Lilith just... dies. Like, a good 70% of the time, she's no good. So she takes more than one hit to die. Great. ...and?

Anyway, I also have double resources which is super nice.

I finished Birthright a while back, but saved over 120+ hours of gameplay when starting a new file as a dude... ;w;
Rhajat was my spouse in that game, so... I guess I'm not missing out on too much. :rotfl: She's so creeeepy... :cry: There were moments I was touched, due to the story behind Corrin and her, but when that feeling wore off, there was just the creepy.

Also, can I just say, katanas are terrible weapons? Defense -1? Really?? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm getting up there with visit points and BP... but I've got a long way to go, too. :giggle:

I recently got the third and final path, and started playing it last night. :cat:
...It looks like nobody else plays this game anymore, though? :cry:

I really like it; very intriguing thus far~
Just waiting for the price to drop. :3

Just waiting for the price to drop. :3

Good luck. ^^;
That's what I've been doing for games that've been released over 3 years ago. Prices haven't dropped a penny.

Good luck. ^^;
That's what I've been doing for games that've been released over 3 years ago. Prices haven't dropped a penny.
Second hands get cheaper really quickly though

I miss this game... It was kind of a chore fighting so much just to raise relationship ranks, but I was still gonna do it... >w< I really wish they had a food trade system like they did with the ore. What am I supposed to do with 99 rice and 99 daikons??? The fashion shop offered nothing i liked for them. >.<

Back