First Day in New Leaf.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! :) I did it! I finally got Animal Crossing:New Leaf! *Checks game off his list* :p I have to say,it's pretty good so far,just like the other ones I've played! I never knew I was just gonna mistakenly be the Mayor,I thought I was just gonna apply,lol. :hilarious: So,the first thing I did was gather apples,and picked seashells,like I did in City Folk.Made some cash, bought a shovel,and started whacking rocks! XD Afterwards, I made enough money to get the down payment on my first house! :D Now I'm not sure if I can take quests like I did in the first ones,so if anyone has any info,I'll be glad to listen! :3

Reactions: faustine, 423 and 3823
That's great to hear! The first day of any Animal Crossing game is always fun and fabulous! The only thing I can advise to you is simply to keep playing the game on at least a near-daily basis. A game like Animal Crossing requires commitment for the first few months, but since you've played City Folk, you probably already know that lol.

Reactions: P2.0
Congratulations on getting that game :D I bet that the game is really fun for you and you're probably excited on the many things that game has to offer :) I've never really played the game as of yet but I can see that it is a very amazing game :p I hope you get to enjoy more of it in the future :D

@OopaMazo :Thanks a lot! :3 And yes,there's so much to do! :D Currently,I'm racking up Bells for future purchases. I'ma be prepared this time around! :sneaky: @Eridan :Oh yes,Animal Crossing is always a fun game to play! Totally recommend it for any one who just wanna relax in mellow out. :) Plus,there was lots of Nintendo-themed items in City Folk,so I'm hoping there's some here too.

Good for you!!! I remember my first day on ACNL.It was christmas!!! I loved every second of it!!! Hope every day is like the first for you!!

@KEWYoda :Thank you! Everyday is another surprise waiting for me! :) I managed to even get some clothes from the Legend of Zelda! :D Money's till kinda tight,but I'm making it work as best as I can!

Cool!! I love the nintendo items.They are just amazing to collect..It helps your fitness as you have to walk around but it is still great!!! I just finished collecting the varia suit!! Missing a few from Links outfit though. Money is always a problem for me. I end up spending my evenings catching bugs and beetles. Ha ha!! :)

@KEWYoda :Ikr??? XD For me,it's trying to catch fish from the island resort,and picking up seashells. :hilarious: And you know how painful it is to watch a present box drift by without being able to knock it down???

I know the feeling It is sooooo frustrating!!! Now, i have too many slingshots!! I do collect the seashells and give them to my sister.(She plays too). I like the fish and have a room full of my.favourite one. Have you not yet got a slingshot?? Easter must have been difficult. :)

I was greatly shamed by it,lol. XD abut I found another way to get the Sky Egg. :p The last one was underwater,but since I just started,I had no Swimsuit... :(

There is always next year!! :) Good Luck with your town!! :)

Thanks very much! :D I'll do my best!

Awesomee!!!! I also just recently got the game as well! On March 9, 2015, and i'm getting the hang of it! try asking for help from 3dspedia users if you're stuck.

3DSPedia users who have helped me greatly: @RobertDan for giving me different fruit, and @Leviathinian for donating for my dream suite and giving me over 1mill bells! :D

I wish you luck...
EDIT: To help, i can getcha a slingshot and Wet Suit (Swim Suit), which are tropical exclusive items, u havent gotten it yet, havent you?

If not, island has multiplayer support, so u can visit my town and we can goto the island together

@Enderking9985 :1 million bells!? :0 Holy cow! ;-; I only make like,20,000 a day,at best! Methinks I have to ask around,lol.

I was greatly shamed by it,lol. XD abut I found another way to get the Sky Egg. :p The last one was underwater,but since I just started,I had no Swimsuit... :(
Cool! :D What other way did you use to get the Sky Egg? ;)

DOUBLE POST:facepalm:

@Enderking9985 :1 million bells!? :0 Holy cow! ;-; I only make like,20,000 a day,at best! Methinks I have to ask around,lol.
i make around 300k aday XD i love you beetles XD i dont bell farm alot though :p i like planting ^.^

Awww, you just recently started the game, :p

When I started it, I was kinda aware of that happening because I obsessively googled stuff over the game. :sorry:

i go to the island once every 2 days i need to go tonight though or tom nooks gonna be ticked i didn't pay off my lone XD

Back