First Day in New Leaf.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@nightfury123 : @OopaMazo told me to wait till the present floated near a cliff,wait till it descended,then hit with my net.Worked every time. ;) @FoxyTheTacklingMaster :Man,I barely see any beetles while I'm on the island! D: I go out to fish a bunch,and just bring seashells back for profits. :p It sucks so much,lol. :hilarious: @rawrrie :Oh,that sounds like what I did when I used to get new games.I'd look up tips,and hints on how to make through.I dunno why I didn't this time,lol. XD Oh well,live and learn. :3

@nightfury123 : @OopaMazo told me to wait till the present floated near a cliff,wait till it descended,then hit with my net.Worked every time. ;) @FoxyTheTacklingMaster :Man,I barely see any beetles while I'm on the island! D: I go out to fish a bunch,and just bring seashells back for profits. :p It sucks so much,lol. :hilarious: @rawrrie :Oh,that sounds like what I did when I used to get new games.I'd look up tips,and hints on how to make through.I dunno why I didn't this time,lol. XD Oh well,live and learn. :3
go on at 6-10 pm :p and they appear in the morning rarely

Reactions: P2.0
@P2.0 are you sure that wasn't @SuperMii3D who told you that? I do remember him telling someone about the technique in the Shout Box, but I can't recall if he was talking to you or not. Who knows, maybe I have a case of short term memory loss or something. :p

@P2.0 are you sure that wasn't @SuperMii3D who told you that? I do remember him telling someone about the technique in the Shout Box, but I can't recall if he was talking to you or not. Who knows, maybe I have a case of short term memory loss or something. :p
No, youre right, I did tell her that :artist: How could she forget :cry: leik dis if u cri evryteim,
In all honesty, its a good trick for those who cant get the slingshot yet ;)

Reactions: P2.0 and 423
@FoxyTheTacklingMaster :Oh,I see! :0 Will do! :D. @OopaMazo :Oh wait,it was. @SuperMii3D ? Dang,memory's the worst,lol. :hilarious: @SuperMii3D :Oh,I'm sorry! D: Good grief,I had so many things running through my head that day I just forgot.But I really do appreciate you giving me tip,really! :D Thanks a lot! (Also,BTW,I'm a boy. .-. )

@FoxyTheTacklingMaster :Oh,I see! :0 Will do! :D. @OopaMazo :Oh wait,it was. @SuperMii3D ? Dang,memory's the worst,lol. :hilarious: @SuperMii3D :Oh,I'm sorry! D: Good grief,I had so many things running through my head that day I just forgot.But I really do appreciate you giving me tip,really! :D Thanks a lot! (Also,BTW,I'm a boy. .-. )
Great, I get genders confused. Im the one whos sorry now :p

Great, I get genders confused. Im the one whos sorry now :p
Nah,it's cool.That happens on a daily basis,I'm used to it now. :hilarious: But still,thanks for telling me how to get presents down,it's a big help! :p

Nah,it's cool.That happens on a daily basis,I'm used to it now. :hilarious: But still,thanks for telling me how to get presents down,it's a big help! :p
If you need a slingshot, I can get one for you, it makes it a lot easier to get balloons :p

Really!? :0 That'd help a lot,thanks! You mean now???

Really!? :0 That'd help a lot,thanks! You mean now???
Oh, if you wish.

Well,I got my 3ds raring to go,sure,why not? :p Am I coming to you?

Well,I got my 3ds raring to go,sure,why not? :p Am I coming to you?
Let me go to you, my internets been acting up

Ok,opening up the gates now!

OH and also go very slow because some of them are hard to get from what i found out like the golden stag you have to be superrrrr slow

@FoxyTheTacklingMaster :How slow is very slow??? :eek:
well when you see a golden stag (its the smallest one) and go like SUPER SLOW hold a and then dont even really touch the analog stick you have to go slow on that one from what i learned from my bug catching training XD

Congrats on getting that awesome game! Advice: plant an orchard of fruits, but try to make them not the native fruit of your town, which I'm guessing is apples. Btw, if you want to get non-native fruits, talk to Isabelle ( the dog in the town hall) and ask for advice.
(I didn't know you were so far in when I wrote this, sorry)XD

That's great to hear! The first day of any Animal Crossing game is always fun and fabulous! The only thing I can advise to you is simply to keep playing the game on at least a near-daily basis. A game like Animal Crossing requires commitment for the first few months, but since you've played City Folk, you probably already know that lol.
Dont you mean OOPABULOUS?!

And yeah, ACNL is a great game but if you play it for a long time it can get boring but I doubt it will with everyone on the forum to play with you :D

Reactions: P2.0 and 423
Remember one thing. Your native fruit is apples, right? At the start of the game, you are going to find a perfect apple in one of the apple trees. DO NOT SELL IT. Keep it with you and plant it wherever you feel is a good place. It will give you a tree of perfect apples. You can grow those apples to get MORE perfect apples and grow an orchard

Rest everryone has told u already

I need bells lol. I think this is the best time to be a 'newbie' for an old game, since it's one of the anticipated elite status reward for CN. I wish I can build my town fast, so that I can visit some of the guys here. :D We could be newbie buddies, P2! :p

PS, I have bought a fake painting from Redd ugh. But it makes the wall in my house elegant. :p

Back