First Day in New Leaf.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@Charizard1710 :Oh,I did find those! :0 I planted a few,waiting for them to sprout up so I can plant a lot more.But they grow pretty slow.I'll keep at it though,thanks! :D

@faustine :Ikr? Being so new to this game,especially finding out that I can't put in codes for Bells is the worst. XD So I've been growing fruits everywhere to try and build it up.Luckily, @SuperMii3D came to visit and donated. ^^ If we ask around for a bit of help,we can get through with a few more things until we get stuff down packed! (Or help each other,lol. :hilarious: )

Last edited:
Reactions: faustine
@faustine :Ikr? Being so new to this game,especially finding out that I can't put in codes for Bells is the worst. XD So I've been growing fruits everywhere to try and build it up.Luckily, @Megalegacy came to visit and donated. ^^ If we ask around for a bit of help,we can get through with a few more things until we get stuff down packed! (Or help each other,lol. :hilarious: )
Wait, I did?

Reactions: Megalegacy98
Yeah, I wish I can get a slingshot already. I'm kinda jealous of people getting good stuff already in ACNL. :p It's hard to get the balloon gifts! But I'm lucky if the balloons are going to the sea side, as I can just get to the edge of the town (just between the gap to go to the beach) and just poke it with the net. :D

Reactions: P2.0
@faustine :Ikr? Stress relief! :hilarious: I still didn't know how in the world I was gonna get a slingshot in the first place,y'know? Heck,I still don't know if the shops get upgraded or not like in the last ones! XD How do folks get so lucky!?

Reactions: faustine
I guess I sold my perfect apple several days ago .___. And today Penelope told me not to sell it. I seek everywhere but haven't found it anymore (of course).

Honestly, this game is very casual in term of duration. A turning-to-be-busy person like me suits well with the game :cat:

Reactions: P2.0
@dwikrid :Yeah,it'll definitely keep you busy trying to earn funds,lol.I'm currently trying to earn money to pay off a Dream Suite,whatever that is,lol.It seemed important enough anyways. :cat:

If you want a lot of bells follow these steps.
1. Go to the mayor's office and set your town ordance to Bell Boom. (Bell Boom sells things for a higher price)
2. Pay 1 000 bells to go to the island and talk to the droid to get a net and a fishing rod.
3. Grab some of the fruit from the trees and catch the bugs on the trees (The golden ones sell for ALOT)
4. Walk around and get some fish and sharks on the islands water's for they sell for a lot
5. If your inventory is full, put all of it in the basket and head home.
6. Sell the fish, sharks, and bugs at the retail store.
7. Plant the fruit at the beach so they will grow.
8. Sell the fruit also.
9. Deposit all the bells in your bank at the post office.
10. Brag to your friends that you are so rich ;)

Back