First game played

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
What was the first game you played? I played super Mario bros on the NES when i was 2 years old. i don't think i did good at it but i know that i played it becuase of a pic that i have of myself playing it. the second game i played i think is super Mario bros deluxe on gbc. i was 4 at that time. what was your first game or games?

Reactions: javan wright
My first videogame was on the GBA and I'm pretty sure it was based off some movie....in any case, the first LEGIT game I played was Pokemon Ruby and it's what got me into the pokemon franchise haha

My first videogame was on the GBA and I'm pretty sure it was based off some movie....in any case, the first LEGIT game I played was Pokemon Ruby and it's what got me into the pokemon franchise haha

So your first played game was a Pokemon game too ?
I started playing with Pokemon Silver, on the Gameboy Color. But I also had Donkey Kong Land and Harry Potter on it, and they were awesome. I still have the cartridges (except for Pokemon Silver), so I can play them on my GBA:SP when I want.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Super Mario 64 is the 1st game I remember playing...but even then and now I remember it being way too different to how I know its suppose to be, its weird to think about it.

Probably Combat for the 2600 (I feel old) Don't remember for certain, but it was an old Atari cart for sure. They were fun, and still are. But once I discovered the NES, there was no looking back.

haha i remember the first time i got a game boy advance super !
it was amazing - i was 4
and i got pokemon fire red and by the time i was 5 i defeated the elite 4 !!!
i didn't even know how to read haha
old memories :p

First game ever? I can't really remember - I've been gaming before my memory starts. I'm somewhat sure it was Tomb Raider II though. Then there are The Lion King (Genesis), Alladin (Genesis) Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis), Hercules (PC) or Dink Smallwood (PC) that might be it.
First Nintendo game is easy to remember given that I see it as the definitive Nintendo game: Super Mario Bros. (NES)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
It's somewhat hard to remember, but the first game I ever played was The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle for the original GameBoy, but since I didn't have any idea what I was doing, I'm not counting that.

The first game I legitimately understood was Super Mario 64. Wooo.

First Nintendo related game played... I think that'd be a soccer and Volleyball game that was 2 in 1. We also had Super Mario Bros. with Duck Hunt. After a while my dad exchanged our sports title for Super Mario Bros. 3.
But the first real memorable one I played on my NES was Rygar.

My first game I ever played was one of the hardest: Contra (NES)

Super mario advance

Robot Pit for the Sega Saturn.

thats cool every one

It's somewhat hard to remember, but the first game I ever played was The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle for the original GameBoy, but since I didn't have any idea what I was doing, I'm not counting that.

The first game I legitimately understood was Super Mario 64. Wooo.
i had no idea what it is about eather lol. i think it maybe about everyone has turned evil . though no idea lol

Mine was Nuts 'n Milk (NES)

My first game I ever played was when I was 5,was Super Mario Bros, I beat it for the first time when I was 6.

I don't quite remember the first game I played, I think it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and I was horrible at it, but enjoyed it a lot.

I think mine is Pokemon Red / Blue or Yellow for the original Game Boy. That's when I got into Pokemon, lol. Or maybe it was Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES. I can't remember, but it's certainly one of those, :panda:

I don't quite remember the first game I played, I think it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and I was horrible at it, but enjoyed it a lot.

Lol, most everyone was horrible at it. Such a hard game! I haven't played it for a while, I wonder if I'd be any better at it
now ...

Retro City Rampage DX had a level that was a nod to the TMNT underwater levels - it was also hard, but lots of fun too!

Lol, most everyone was horrible at it. Such a hard game! I haven't played it for a while, I wonder if I'd be any better at it
now ...

Retro City Rampage DX had a level that was a nod to the TMNT underwater levels - it was also hard, but lots of fun too!
If you think that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is hard, then try playing the original Ninja Gaiden on your 3DS. Not my responsibility if you snap the top screen of your 3DS off :p
The first game I ever played was Super Mario 64, the Mario game that got me into the world of gaming. I love that game even now, still so much fun to play. Sliding down the ice slide while collecting coins :love:

now ...

You know, I actually still have that NES Cartridge for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I'm tempted to play it now. I think I'll be a bit better at it, but I remembers always getting angry at the game (my first rage-quit), and I never new Retro City Rampage DX took the TMNT underwater theme, I can imagine how hard that will be.

Back