First game played

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I don't exactly remember. It started when I was very little. The first game that I remember is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the gamecube. I don't know if it's the very first... but it's the first game I can remember playing. I really can't remember! It's driving me crazy! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

First game I played was my pokemon emerald on my new gba which is old now even now days I used play that wonderful game I have completed the game more than 83 times I don't why but I love that game too much as it was my favorite game .​

I got a Game Boy with Tetris when I was 7. Boy that were some brutal fights over the high score with my dad and granddad. After that came Super Mario Land, Zelda Links Awakening (which I first didn't like, lol), Kirbys Dream Land and Pokémon Blue. All very great games which made me the Nintendo Fan I am today.

My first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros 2 for the NES.

I know you guys are gonna hate me for this but my first console was a hand-me-down Atari 2600
and My first game was... Pac-Man... FOR THE 2600!

Wow, it's hard to remember but my first game would have to be either Spongebob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (PC) or Sitting Ducks (PC). I remember spending hours on these games with my brother and it was just so much fun. I don't think I ever finished Sitting Ducks but I replayed it so much because I kept forgetting to save at the time.

Mine would be Super Mario Bros, and The Legend of Zelda for NES.

My first game I ever played was one of the hardest: Contra (NES)
Hah, My Bro and I passed that game. Very challenging!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first game I can remember playing was either The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Not sure exactly sure which one, but they are both my earliest memories.

Though my parents had home videos of me playing Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was like two or something, so I guess technically that would make that my first game.

My first game was spiderman for the GBA. But the first one that I played was Pokémon Blue

The first games I ever played were Frogger adventure, a Pac man collection thing, monster truck mayhem, and super mario bros 2. I got these with my first gba sp ever for christmas. I played these games forever until I got my DS lite.

Pokémon Pearl was the first game I played, back when I was 5. I got it with my pretty pink DS and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I actually can't remember which one of those I played first, but I feel like it was Pearl, just because I remember my first playthrough of that game so much more vividly.

The first game I played was Spyro for the Gameboy Color, I forgot how old I was but I remember thinking it was the coolest yet hardest game I played....now that i look at its probably eas now.

The first game I played was Spyro for the Gameboy Color, I forgot how old I was but I remember thinking it was the coolest yet hardest game I played....now that i look at its probably eas now.

I'm pretty sure the first game I had played was either Kirby or Pokemon Platinum. I'm not sure what the Kirby Game was called, but it was pretty old because I layed it on a game boy and there was the Deam Land tree that shoots air and nuts at you. It was my dad's and he let me play it :D He also still have another game boy that uses a mirror to play!

Back