First game played

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I played Pokemon Red when I was a little kid. Good times! <3

now I feel old...xD

Streets of Rage, on the Mega Drive. Well, I forget actually. I had a 6-in-one cartridge that had SoR, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shinobi, Columns, a football game, and an F1 game. So it was one of those six.

My first Nintendo game was Donkey Kong Country. Ahhh the memories :) :p

250px-Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg

psst i think there is already a thread about this but if not cool i like that game i still play it :D

It's hard to find which thread is already made and which thread hasn't lol

mine was Pokémon pearl and I played it for 1 year until I beat it was so fun.

put yours in the comments

I think the first Game I got was Pokemon Yellow.
But I had to buy it from my own money.

The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask (excited for remake 0: )

Cannot remember :(
Should be a computer game, so educational kid games like Jump Start or something.
I got my game boys later on.

My first video game ever was on Atari2600, it was Dolphin 2600 and was really hard...

My first "nintendo" game was Circus Charlie I believe

Circus%20Charlie%20(Japan)%20(2).jpg

Reactions: Derplink_:3
My first game was Kirby Squeak Squad. However I do remeber screwing around with my brother's pokemon games. I beat the Hoenn elite four without even knowing what I did.

My first game was Pokemon HGSS. I used to mess around in SMB3 a few years earlier, but HGSS was my first finished game.

My first game that I have played was Mario and I dislike it but everything became fun when I caught Pokemon Red

I'm pretty sure my first game ever was either Mappy or Circus Charlie (well at least for Nintendo console games)

The first game I ever played was spyro on the psone. I forgot the full tittle of the game but I played it when I was 6 or 7 years old at my cousins house. It might some browser game on the computer like poptropica or club penguin too, but I forgot

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I seem to be the youngest here considering my first game was Pokemon ruby for gba. I bought all the Pokemon games that were out at the time and still am. Caught every Pokemon but Feebas. Thankfully ORAS has Feebas actually a common catch in certain area.

My first game ever was the original Super Mario Bros for Nes! xD

My first game was also Mario Brothers on the NES...loved that system....Was good family fun until my mother thought us girls were being too loud and making her die lol...Lets just say NES systems don't bounce well lol.

The first ever game that I apparently played was some game called Metal Gear Solid for the DS . I had it on the r4 card thing where you download roms and stuff but it was really a fun game . I remember my first pokemon game being pokemon platinum in Japanese and I think that the game wasn't released yet but it was fun except for the bugs . Like get the Eevee from Bebe and your PC is permanently glitched with putting pokemon in them and it disappeared . I still beat it though ;)

My first game that I ever played as a young child was CRASH BANDICOOT 3 WARPED!!!:woot: I love that game so much and till this day I get nostalgic when I play it on meh PS3.:love: It's odd that it's the first Crash Bandicoot game I ever played since it came out the year I was born and it was the only appealing game I ever played since I had a PS1 at the age of 3 and I loved playing that game. I even beat it %105 when I was 15 and I felt great after doing so :D

Back