Free Europe 3DS Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DS is from Australia so what region would that be? Europe? i don't think there is a Oceania region lock so might be Europe
I think it is.

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels

i would like to get luigi´s mandion: dark moon, but i think it would also be great to get the eshop credits

Kirby Triple Deluxe! BTW I'm new to this forum if you guys havent noticed :)

EDIT: Will it be a download code?

Whoa, this is amazing. I'd say Kirby: Triple Deluxe or Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! (this one is an eShop exclusive though, not sure if possibru).

Remember, this is Europe. There is Region Lock on the 3DS.

Also, can we use Eshop downloads on all regions, or they regional?

Also, can we use Eshop downloads on all regions, or they regional?
All regions of the European 3DS as long as it has a location in the eShop to enter the download code.

Mario party: Island Tour or Mario Tennis Open just because they have Download Play :)

Reactions: Mikaya and TheYESDragon
Great! Are we going to have any challenge or you just chose random winner?

Great! Are we going to have any challenge or you just chose random winner?
I'm thinking members can choose a number and I'll use Random.org to generate the winning number.

The "challenging" (I think) contest from @Spinnerweb is coming later though, ;)

Reactions: 18, TheYESDragon and BjFauble
If it's not too late to participate, I'd like to join in.

My game of choice would be Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I've played every other Layton game in the series, so I can't really think of anything better than that.

The reason I didn't post before was because I didn't like the idea of begging you to buy me a game, I guess I felt a little weird about doing that, but seeing as you've decided to make this a lottery/raffle of sorts, I figured I'd test my luck.

Give every single game!

Pokemon X please!

This is awfully generous, I feel kinda bad for posting. D:

My DS is from Australia so what region would that be? Europe? i don't think there is a Oceania region lock so might be Europe
European carts will work fine. For digital titles you'd need a European eShop account, but because Nintendo blocked the ability to switch regions on 3DS in one of their recent updates, I wouldn't recommend going down this path.

I'm Australian as well, so if this is digital-only then I'll probably sit out. However if you are able to buy carts, you could always use a website like OzGameShop or PlayAsia (if >$25) to ship the game to Australia for free, and they will work perfectly fine on the console.

So yeah, if you're able to buy carts, then I'll go with Hakuoki Memories.

Reactions: Eevee and Marc
This is awfully generous, I feel kinda bad for posting. D:

European carts will work fine. For digital titles you'd need a European eShop account, but because Nintendo blocked the ability to switch regions on 3DS in one of their recent updates, I wouldn't recommend going down this path.

I'm Australian as well, so if this is digital-only then I'll probably sit out. However if you are able to buy carts, you could always use a website like OzGameShop or PlayAsia (if >$25) to ship the game to Australia for free, and they will work perfectly fine on the console.

So yeah, if you're able to buy carts, then I'll go with Hakuoki Memories.
Awesome! thank you for the information. :thumbsup:

Kirby Triple Deluxe please :3

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate please!

Got a couple of games on my Wish List ... If it's a eShop credit code then that's great, gives me time to work out exactly what to spend it on! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back