Free Europe 3DS Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravely Default please :D (It's too damn expensive where I live :( around 80 pounds)
Edit: Maybe 80 is too exaggerated but it's still expensive when converted to my currency ;)

Last edited:
If it's not too late... Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, please :'D

This will begin Saturday @ everyone.

Reactions: TheYESDragon, Mikaya and D4rkDragon
i would also accept rythem thief and the emporers treasaure

If only I lived in europe....lucky people.

If only I lived in europe....lucky people.
Actually, North America region 3DS owners are the lucky ones, :bag:

Reactions: fantanoice, Mikaya and 18
Actually, North America region 3DS owners are the lucky ones, :bag:
So true. Where I live you'd be hard pressed to find a decent European game and most of the time they aren't available. European 3DS owners have to specially order their games which(as you may have guessed) increases the cost by 30-40%. You can't even get eshop cards here :( The fact that the PS Vita is more popular here doesn't help either. Go to any game store and you can find a shelf full of Vita games and only a small stack of 3DS games (Most of which are for NA).

Reactions: Livada and Marc
European 3DS owners have to specially order their games which (as you may have guessed) increases the cost by 30-40%. You can't even get eshop cards here :( The fact that the PS Vita is more popular here doesn't help either. Go to any game store and you can find a shelf full of Vita games and only a small stack of 3DS games (Most of which are for NA).

I agree with some of the things you said. But you don't necessarily have to order games, right ? Because I don't, though I live in France. As for eShop cards, you can find them, but where I agree with you, is that they are indeed too rare to be found, since you see Xbox Live/PSN credit all over the shelves.

As for the Vita shelves, it depends of where you buy your games. In France, it's hard to see a shelf of Vita games, since the console terribly lacks game to succeed here. But NA 3DS games in Europe o_O ? What kind of retailer would do this ?

I agree with some of the things you said. But you don't necessarily have to order games, right ? Because I don't, though I live in France. As for eShop cards, you can find them, but where I agree with you, is that they are indeed too rare to be found, since you see Xbox Live/PSN credit all over the shelves.

As for the Vita shelves, it depends of where you buy your games. In France, it's hard to see a shelf of Vita games, since the console terribly lacks game to succeed here. But NA 3DS games in Europe o_O ? What kind of retailer would do this ?
Who said I live in Europe? :p I just have a European 3DS.

Who said I live in Europe? :p I just have a European 3DS.

Ah, ok. I thought you lived in Europe :confused:. That's why I had a doubt about NA games getting sold in Europe.

Normally when I order, I usually get free delivery (probably because I live in the UK but still) and the game costs around the same as it does in stores or even less. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anything to do with the Vita at (GAME), and there's usually a bunch of £15 or £25 eShop cards somewhere in the store so I've never had that problem either.

Ah, ok. I thought you lived in Europe :confused:. That's why I had a doubt about NA games getting sold in Europe.
It happens :)

I my be the only one that does not have Pokemon X or Y...So pretty please...Pokemon X or Y

@Marc: Could you please enter me in when you'll (probably) make the new thread about this ? It's because I won't be home today, but I'd like more than all to join the European Game Giveaway, so, if you enter me in, that would be just more than awesome. Thanks! (Maybe I should have done it as a status update instead, but it's just for one day, and I'll be back this evening so, I don't know what to think of it...)

Bad news.. I'm still waiting for a reply from Play Asia related to shipping games to Australia and support doesn't reply on Saturdays or Sundays. Ozgameshop doesn't allow this, unfortunately :
Delivery addresses entered must be your own private residence or place of work.
Therefore I'll be delaying this until next week (also gives me some time to make some changes).

This is the best idea I've seen on the Internet in ages! I'm gonna enter as I really really want Fire Emblem Awakening!

Reactions: Neko-chan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back