Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Serial Cleaner is free if you subscribe to Humble Bundle's newsletter.

OH HELL YES

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux!

Raspberry Pi to the test!

whats the game about

It's a fast-paced stealth game where you gotta clean up after a serial killer. It's a ton of fun.

Not sure how true this is but I heard that The Escapists is now free on the Epic Store.

Reactions: AricAttack
Not sure how true this is but I heard that The Escapists is now free on the Epic Store.
This better be true

the wolf among us is also free with that.

Reactions: Marc
I'm hearing that Into the Breach is free if you get it from the Epic Store within the next 12 hours.

I'm hearing that Into the Breach is free if you get it from the Epic Store within the next 12 hours.
Celeste too now.

Hyper Light Drifter is free too on the Epic Store. How are they doing all of these freebies so often?

Hyper Light Drifter is free too on the Epic Store. How are they doing all of these freebies so often?

cause it's epic. Shadow Tactics is tomorrow btw.

@Sky mentioned it before but now Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is free for the next 24 hours at Epic.

Even though it's not the Nintendo Switch version being given away for free, you can read our Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair review for learn more about the game. It's free on PC, so you should grab it regardless.

Reactions: 28142
@Sky mentioned it before but now Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is free for the next 24 hours at Epic.

And on that note, tomorrow's free games are Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Steep.

Reactions: Marc
Back