Game Cube vs DS?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
The DS because I grew up with one plus the DS lead to Nintendo's second golden age, in which they have gain so much money like in the days of the NES. Actually, the DS is the best selling Nintendo of all time. Only the Playstation 2 outsold it.

m'y favorite console Is Nintendo 3ds m'y favorite game Is animal crossing new leaf

Team Gamecube all the way! My childhood happiness was on that console.

Gamecube for me. I have two 3DS consoles, meaning that I could play DS games whenever I want... but I don't. I however play a lot of Melee, and a bit of F-Zero so Gamecube wins at least 2-0.

I'd have to go with the Gamecue because there was more games I had for it that I enjoyed. Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2? Those are the best in the series. And the DS isn't really anything to write about. Even the GBA port of the first one was better. Viewtiful Joe & Red Hot Rumble? Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Gems Collection & Riders, and Wind Waker? I enjoyed playing DS classics like Super Mario 64 DS and Spirit Tracks but the Gamecube had dominated games in my childhood. Heck, I'm bored with most of the DS games I own today.

Well it is hard make choose between these to options but still i will go for Nintendods because.

.There were many good games in it and graphics were way to good then gc.
.Actually it even include some of favourites game to like pokemon platinum ,pokemon soul silver,pokemon conquest and many more game that i like

Well it is hard make choose between these to options but still i will go for Nintendods because.

.There were many good games in it and graphics were way to good then gc.
.Actually it even include some of favourites game to like pokemon platinum ,pokemon soul silver,pokemon conquest and many more game that i like
Anything else besides Pokèmon?

Anything else besides Pokèmon?
Well there are many things else pokemon i have played in my childhood but all around i am big fan of pokemons
anyways here are the list of game that i have played else pokemon in my childhood-
Final fantasy 4
animal crossing:wild world
Kirby star ultra
mario 64ds
And many more but i really can't remember at the moment.

Personally, I think Nintendo DS was quite much better than Gamecube in many ways, because DS sells a lot, and it has many great games like Pokemon (of course!), Digimon World series, MegaMan Starforce, Kirby and Mario series, among others, which surely makes anyone who ever owns DS enjoy playing it to its fullest!

I hate it when people judge something based on its sales. Anyways, I like the gamecube more. The ds era was epic and I preferred that much more than the 3ds era, but gamecube truely was wonderful. Such epic games on both of them, but I prefer home consoles more, so gamecube all the way. The gamecube is my favorite console, with the wii u underneath than the ds.

Back