Game Freak explains the meaning of the blue pentagon in Pokémon X and Y

• Thread starter Alexis10ist
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W-Item in Final Fantasy VII ? I wonder if this blue pentagon will automatically block Pokemon from being transferred ?

W-Item allowed to clone items (unlimited items way)

Reactions: Reece
W-Item allowed to clone items (unlimited items way)
Well, as long as it's possible to get that many items in the game. It's the hacker's choice to ruin the experience for himself if that's what they want. As long as it doesn't have a huge impact (like corrupting save files) for other players I don't see much wrong with it

Well, as long as it's possible to get that many items in the game. It's the hacker's choice to ruin the experience for himself if that's what they want. As long as it doesn't have a huge impact (like corrupting save files) for other players I don't see much wrong with it
Well you're right , hackers usually ruin the game for themselves alway , but it's their choice to do so , hacking = fun for hackers , as long as they don't ruin other peoples pokemon game data that will be absolutely fine by me :)

I never knew this, That's how it tells if it's been hacked or not. I don't even know how to hack X/Y. Why would I even...

I never knew this, That's how it tells if it's been hacked or not. I don't even know how to hack X/Y. Why would I even...
Well yeah, the common person won't know how to hack X/Y. Someone managed to hack the code to find those secret pokemon though, so it's possible :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back