Game recommendations

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
boring of playing the same old games for your console? stuck for a new game to play that you'll enjoy? Just post the series/genres/features you're into, and a fellow member can make some useful recommendations for you! Make sure you state what console the game is for, the full title, along with a brief description, notable features, a rating and reasons why you would recommend that/those games.

I'd seriously recommend the first season of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games. It's my favorite game ever, and for a reason. It convinced me games can be art. Very emotional.

have any of you got any good recommendations for RPG/adventure/action/anime style games for the 3DS? Much appreciated!

I would recommend GTA 4 because a great game with great characters and missions

Some good RPG's/adventure/anime style games for the PS3? I really need some good games to play! My PS3 is gathering dust! xD

I would be interested some turn based combat games, too!

I'm interested in City Building, Strategy and action games for PC & Mac. By the way, anybody know of a good RPG, Action, strategy or adventure game for 3DS or DS?
----
Mikaya, check out Skyrim, or Saints Row (3 or 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in City Building, Strategy and action games for PC & Mac. By the way, anybody know of a good RPG, Action, strategy or adventure game for 3DS or DS?
----
Mikaya, check out Skyrim, or Saints Row (3 or 4)

Strategy - Command and Conquer ~ Tiberian Sun and C&C 3 -Kane edition (PC)
City building - Simcity 3000 or Simcity 4
3DS RPG - Bravely default or Tales of the Abyss.
DS RPG/action/adventure - Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the rift

and thanks, Hope these are useful! =3

Thanks for the game recommendations, I'll try some of these when school's done.

I'd like to recommend Quantum Conundrum. It's a cartoony puzzle/platformer, a bit like Portal and it was made by a team, consisting of a former member of Valve who made Portal.

Ohh, sounds interesting! might check it out! thanks for the suggestion. But what console is it for?

is Devil may Cry any good? (PS3) I've played one of the previous ones, and it's actually alright. =3

It's on Microsoft Windows, PS3 and Xbox 360. I've played it on Windows, and I'd say it's really good on there. Also, another thing to think about, is that it's on Steam; and they have quite a few big sales every year, and QC is usually on sale.

If people are looking for good RPGs for the 3DS, I would recommend the following:

Tales of the Abyss
Bravely Default
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Etrian Odyssey IV: The Millennium Girl
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Etrian Odyssey is a dungeon-crawler RPG. They are extremely fun, especially if you love a good challenge.

Some good RPG's/adventure/anime style games for the PS3? I really need some good games to play! My PS3 is gathering dust! xD

I would be interested some turn based combat games, too!

If you have $10 on your PSN account, I think you can get Persona 3: FES, who is an extended version with bonuses.
Believe me, it's worth it.

If you have $10 on your PSN account, I think you can get Persona 3: FES, who is an extended version with bonuses.
Believe me, it's worth it.

oh wow, didn't know you could get a Persona game for the PS3! Thanks a lot! I will try to get it. <3

oh wow, didn't know you could get a Persona game for the PS3! Thanks a lot! I will try to get it. <3

Yeah, I have heard that they released the 3:FES one recently on the PSN. Also, there's Persona 5 coming soon ;).
So, I'm glad it helped, enjoy it !

Reactions: Mikaya
I would,like to recommend gravity rush for the ps vita it's a very good game with a unique story and very unique gameplay and the fact that you can shift gravity is pretty cool

I would recommend getting Grand Theft Auto V for either PS3 or Xbox 360. It is one of the best games that I have played. Story mode is well planned out and funny. It also has an online mode that is crazy and unpredictable. I got it the day it came out.

Killzone mercenarys for ps vita Is really good and so is little big planet vita

If i should recommend a game i have to say it depend on the type since there's new games i should say <Tomodachi life or Kirby Triple Deluxe>.

For PC, I would definitely recommend Planetside 2. PS2 is a free to play tactical MMOFPS, and it is just awesome. It's open world, has 4 continents, has pretty active servers, and a great community. I haven't been playing in recent months because of a dry spell in content, but they just released a new continent so that would be something to check out. It's not much of a tactical game but it is a ton of fun. Best PC game ever.

Back