Game recommendations

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
If somebody wants a good tactical RPG, there's Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Originally, @Spinnerweb recommended it to me, but it's too awesome, I need to recommend it publicly) on the PSP. Also features anime-style characters !

(Small Advice/Disclamer: Watch out, Edy & Anisette are @Spinnerweb 's waifus. You can't hold me responsible if @Spinnerweb wants to "play a game" with you, or if he kills you in a improbable/accidental way.)

Reactions: 18
If somebody wants a good tactical RPG, there's Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Originally, @Spinnerweb recommended it to me, but it's too awesome, I need to recommend it publicly) on the PSP. Also features anime-style characters !

(Small Advice/Disclamer: Watch out, Edy & Anisette are @Spinnerweb 's waifus. You can't hold me responsible if @Spinnerweb wants to "play a game" with you, or if he kills you in a improbable/accidental way.)
I could hug you :p

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I reccomend Madden 25 for the Xbox 360 and Xbox one because It is just an amazingly good and awesome game. I also reccomend getting some sonic games. I don't have much of a favorite though.

Hmm, I could do with a recommendation. Something like Dishonored or Thief. I'm going through a phase of Stealth-games and I'm working through the aforementioned two, and soon, I'll be working through Hitman Absolution, so any stealth games with good graphics are welcome.
(I want the game to let you do most of the game stealthy, like Skyrim)
(Also, I love open-world, like Skyrim)
(Man, I love Skyrim)

Stealthy Games I've Played/I'm Playing/Plan on Playing:
  • Dishonored
  • Thief
  • Thief Gold
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Hitman Absolution
  • TES IV/V
  • Far-Cry 3
  • Arma 2/3
  • DayZ
  • Deus Ex series
  • Fallout 3/New Vegas
  • Assassins Creed series

Hmm, I could do with a recommendation. Something like Dishonored or Thief. I'm going through a phase of Stealth-games and I'm working through the aforementioned two, and soon, I'll be working through Hitman Absolution, so any stealth games with good graphics are welcome.
(I want the game to let you do most of the game stealthy, like Skyrim)
(Also, I love open-world, like Skyrim)
(Man, I love Skyrim)

Stealthy Games I've Played/I'm Playing/Plan on Playing:
  • Dishonored
  • Thief
  • Thief Gold
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Hitman Absolution
  • TES IV/V
  • Far-Cry 3
  • Arma 2/3
  • DayZ
  • Deus Ex series
  • Fallout 3/New Vegas
  • Assassins Creed series
The Metal Gear Solid games? I'd recommend Tenchu too, but I don't know if there are any new ones :panda: I don't know about a lot of PC stealth games :bag:

Ooh, Splinter Cell: Double Agent! :D It's better than conviction... it's the best in the series! :cat:

I highly recommend Tomb Raider. It's available for most consoles and PC, so don't worry. You can grab a copy of the game for as low as $5 during a sale on Steam and probably around $10 in stores during a clearance sale or something in the US.

The game has amazing graphics, great voice acting, gameplay that wouldn't bore you and a good storyline.

Also, how could you watch this trailer and say you're not interested? :

Reactions: 18
I'm going to recommend The Last of Us: Remastered or the standard version. I guess you don't need me to tell you it's a great game though lmao

I highly recommend Tomb Raider. It's available for most consoles and PC, so don't worry. You can grab a copy of the game for as low as $5 during a sale on Steam and probably around $10 in stores during a clearance sale or something in the US.

The game has amazing graphics, great voice acting, gameplay that wouldn't bore you and a good storyline.

Also, how could you watch this trailer and say you're not interested? :

Tomb Raider is the equivalent of female Uncharted. Fantastic game nevertheless, if you can bounce for the Definitive Edition on PS4/X1 it's even better visually. Mmmmmm

Reactions: Marc

I have missed so many great games on the PSP. My PSP was hacked, (who's wasnt? :p) I downloaded like so many great games for it. I never even took the liberty of searching for Valkyria Chronicles on the PSP ;(

If you want to play a great game on the PC, You should try playing ArmA III/II.
The ArmA series is a military simulation game, with aspects that make it the most realistic military sim around. The physis are as good as real life, and the graphics of that game will just take your breath away. Maps are huge, they span countries.
If you want a free to play FPS that has an amazing multiplayer aspect, try PlanetSide 2. That is a game with maps that literally span continents. There can be up to 2000 players on a single serer, and it has vehicles like Battleships/Motherships.

boring of playing the same old games for your console? stuck for a new game to play that you'll enjoy? Just post the series/genres/features you're into, and a fellow member can make some useful recommendations for you! Make sure you state what console the game is for, the full title, along with a brief description, notable features, a rating and reasons why you would recommend that/those games.
Console : PC & PS4, Game: Dungeon Defenders II, brief description: The sequel to Dungeon Defenders, Dungeon Defenders II has nearly complete overhaul of style and gameplay and will be F2P with microtransactions for hero costumes and tower skins
Notable features: high difficulty on later level groups, 6 heroes (four complete and 3 being polished) always online and in Early Access on Steam, rating: imo 4.5 stars
Reasons of recommendation: tower defense RPG with mêlée and ranged heroes in a fantasy world protecting the Eternia Crystals from the dangers of Etheria

For the GBA (if you still play those) the Golden Sun series. Amazing gameplay, story and mechanics, is a turn based RPG, many things to do in the overworld and is user interactive. The game is also available for the ds.

You could play One Piece Romance Dawn on either the PSP, or the One Piece game on the 3ds. If you've already watched the show, you WILL enjoy the game.

And finally, Fairy Tail Portable Guild. Idk if it's available in English, but it's simple to understand, and is very absorbing. The game is better experienced if you've watched the series as well.

Reactions: Tri-force64
I would like to recommend Five Nights at Freddy's. Five Nights at Freddy's is a truly indescribable experience which both horrifys and drives you to your very limit of determination to survive. The mechanics are unique, and in my own humble opinion, Five Nights at Freddy's is a true masterpiece.

I recommend gta v online, infamous second son and need for speed.

I would like to recommend Five Nights at Freddy's. Five Nights at Freddy's is a truly indescribable experience which both horrifys and drives you to your very limit of determination to survive. The mechanics are unique, and in my own humble opinion, Five Nights at Freddy's is a true masterpiece.
..That game terrifies me. I mean, last time I played it, I was drunk, but it's still one of the most jumpscary games I've ever had the joy and displeasure of playing..

10/10

..That game terrifies me. I mean, last time I played it, I was drunk, but it's still one of the most jumpscary games I've ever had the joy and displeasure of playing..

10/10
What happened? If you want a less scary version, try the sequel. Harder, but not as scary.

I haven't been able to buy anything lately, but I got the chance to play shadow of mordor for the ps3 console, and to be honest I was totally dellusioned by the time it takes to go from the game screen to the pause screen and vice versa. If you own a ps3 I think you should try out the Castlevania games, they are terrific

For PC i would recommend Adventure Quest.com. The game is full of swords. It is also full of armors, for example, their is armors ment for evil and good. Also their are pets that you could own. Some are cute, cool, and scary! You could also do missions to get rewards. For some rewards its has items, weapons,gold,etc. Some missions gives you pets too! In holidays their are events that you could participate in. Holidays offer limited time missions. But the missions arent normal. The rewards you get is differnet from normal missions by giving you limited time pets,armors,weapons,etc. It also has a story line thats with video clips. Their are many users that play the game. So if you dont want to get bored then their are lots of people you could make friends with. Friends can help you defeat a hard mission and they could also give you a hand. In the game their is also a chat thing with you could chat with people. Dont worry about downloading the game, its an online game! It also does not have a virus, so your welcome. Thats it for my recommendation. I hope you play the game and like it. BYE! Alien OUT!

P.S there are codes you could enter to get things. Heres a code Badger13. K Bye!

I definitely recommend Shadow of the Colossus and Ookami. Pretty darn good games :D
Also for stealth games you could try Stealth Bastard and Mark of the Ninja

i would recommend for ps3 skyrim legendary edition because it never gets old cause there always new things to do and the graphics are amazing you start with your hands tied in a horse drawn wagon and then you get to the main camp were the imperial army person calls your names from a list for the execution block your name is not on but they make you go anyway then right as its your turn a dragon perches itself on the tower right by the execution block and starts burning the camp you escape with in a tower were a person unties your and you get your gear and later you find out your dragonborn with the body of a mortal and the soul of a dragon so you can use the powers like a dragon in shout form

something pshychological horror with RPG elements possibly like Silent Hill or Siren,for PS2

Back