Gamecube Games?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Did you guys ever own any Gamecube games when you were young? Tell us here! What was your Favorite one? (Mine was Animal Crossing, of course!)

Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion (beat in one day), Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I had Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Power Tennis, and much, much more. My favorite out of all is Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

I played Pokemon Colosseum and Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube. I remember the TV advertisements for Mario Kart: Double Dash. I've always wanted to play it, however, I never got the chance.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Pokemon Colosseum is about all I played. I remember going through the hundred stage tournament so I could win Ho-oh! Good times.

To list my entire GC collection would take a lot of typing. I basically had everything from Super Smash Bros. Melee to Metroid Prime to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle to Resident Evil 4 to Tales of Symphonia. The list would go on and on.

Super Mario Sunshine, SSBM, Double Dash, RE 4, I could go on forever.

Currently Gamecube, NES, SNES, and Wii U are the only nintendo systems I haven't owned yet so I'm at a loss.

Smash Brothers Melee, Colosseum, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle were probably 3 of my all time favorite games. I also still play SSBM so the system never died with me.

My favourite GameCube game was Luigi's Mansion. If I'd played the GameCube version of Resident Evil 4, then it would have been most definitely that, but I haven't played RE4 on the GameCube.

My other favorite Gamecube game would have to be Super Mario Sunshine. I liked the FLUDD tool in the game!

I had way too many Gamecube games to list, but some of my favorites were Super Smash Bros. Melee, Sonic Adventure 2, Amazing Island and Tales of Symphonia.

Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pokemon Colosseum, and Zelda Wind Waker were my top three. <3

Pokemon Colosseum is about all I played. I remember going through the hundred stage tournament so I could win Ho-oh! Good times.
Pokemon Colosseum was awesome. XD too.

But why aren't you Wes? :p

Anyway, I loved the NGC. It was a great console, with Falsebound Kingdom (one of the golden YGO games of the era), Colo, XD, and other amazing titles.

I liked the Gamecube, I've played Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD, MK Double Dash, and Digimon Ruble Arena 2, Mario Strikers, and possibly more that I cannot remember, but they were all really fun.

I have too many to list. My favorites were Pokemon XD, Colosseum, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Sonic Heroes.

Well, if I could play one, I would choose the Wind Waker of course :D

I don't know why I never replied here :|

Well, in my case, I never played a gamecube game in my life :bag:

Yep I had a Gamecube and still have it :)

Some of my favourite games are Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Timesplitters 2 and Resident Evil.

Wow, the Gamecube. That was my first console in my whole life and had been enjoying it for a long time until 2009. I had a lot of memories with the game such as the original Wind Waker. That has been my favourite game on it. Also Super Mario Sunshine was also good, as well as Star Fox Adventures. Except that was kinda hard when I was young. :/

Back