Gamecube Games?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
For a long when I was young, I didn't buy a Gamecube until 2005 when Pokemon XD came out. It was a special deal where I got a Pokemon XD theme GC with the game. It also included three other GC games (Spongebob, Madagascar, and Scooby-Doo). One of my favorite games was Shadow the Hedgehog and I managed to get all A ranks without cheating what so ever.

Reactions: Mikaya
I've got a bunch of em right here. Second Sight, Zoocube, Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets, WWE, Lord of the Rings - Return of the King, Black & Bruised. I know I have Mario: Sunshine somewhere ._.

My ones would be Sonic Battle 1/2, Super Mario Sunshine, LoZ - Four swords adventures, LoZ - The Wind Waker, LoZ - Collectors edition, Mario Kart: Double Dash!.

I don't have a Gamecube, but I do have an emulator. My favorite games are Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros Melee. My friend's aunt has a Gamecube which he gave to my friend, and he got Animal Crossing, Mario Party 7, Super Smash Bros Melee, and some other game. I think it was something like "Wallace and Grom".

My favorite GameCube game has to be The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker it had the best graphics and I liked the whole thing my other game is. Super Mario Sunshine was awesome even F.L.U.D.D. made it into SSB

Still have my gamecube and all it's games. My first console was actually a Sega Genisis. I also have a NES and SNES both of which still work.

It's too hard to pick a favorite game. Okay I guess my fave non pokemon game was Twilight Princess.

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom was the only role-playing real time strategy game I've ever played.

So it wins.

I love the gamecube I have a bunch of games for it too! I have Product Number 03, SpongeBob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom, Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Gems Collection, Mortal Kombat, Deadly Alliance, Resident Evil discs 1 and 2, Rampage Total Destruction, Need for Speed Underground 2, NBALIVE 06, Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, and EA Sports Fight Night Round 2. I love gamecube...

Metroid Prime, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

I owned one and played mario kart,mario soccer,007 and donkey kong it was fun a lot but it broke the same way as my ps2.

The gamecube personally is my favourite console of all time. It introduced new IPs such as Animal Crossing (best game ever) and Pikmin, it also had extremely polished games that didn't receive enough praise in my opinion such as Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker, both of these games took risks and were amazing for it. My favourite games on the Gamecube include:

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door - best game in the series, the games released afterwards in the series lacked the RPG flavour this game was well received for. Probably one of the best sequels to a game ever made.

Animal Crossing - I used to run home from school just to check on my villagers and see what was going on in game. There was no life sim games like this available at the time and this game started the trend.

Super Smash Bros Melee - When I was younger I enjoyed unlocking all the characters :)

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life - My first harvest moon game and my personal favourite.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness - The first non-handheld Pokemon that was decent in my opinion.

Luigi's Mansion - Scared me so much as a kid watching my brother play it.

Reactions: Artisan
I had got Metroid Prime,Metroid Prime 2 and Smash Bros Melee.
I guess my favorite of them was Metroid Prime 2.

i love game cube and in my opinion it is nintendo's second best console right after the super nintendo i had metroid prime 1 and 2 - two of the best gamecube games
zelda wind waker- way better than the quote on quote fans say it is
zelda tp- great but not wind waker grear
luigis mansion-the most uniqe mario game ever
mario sunshine- okay mario title no the best
call of duty 2: big red one- a ww2 cod game that is just as great as modern cod games
hitman 2 silent assasin- its hitman what more can you say
super smash brothers melee- ot the best smash game ever
metal gear solid twin snakes- a gamecube part of mgs with a first person gun mode
soul caliber 2-with link its 999999 times better

geez that felt like an essay :eek: phew im glad this post is over

I remember growing up as a kid, the first video game i saw was on a nintendo gamecube. my first game was pokemon coliseum. then came smash bros. melee. I remember those days. What is your favorite game for nintendo gamecube? Mine is smash bros.

I had Lego Star Wars and Super Mario Sunshine I used to play a lot growing up. Although, Mario Sunshine was pretty hard for me at the time. There was also Super Smash Bros. Melee... I spent so many hours playing that game, and on what I can recall, I was terrible.

my favorite games were simpsons hit and run ssbm pokemon collossuem and double dash

Why is this under old school gaming? It's not that old....

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, by far is my favorite GC game.

One of my favorites (besides Smash Bros, Sunshine, and Animal Crossing) is Tales of Symphomia, it was, and still is my favorite Gamecube RPGs, and led me to the Tales Of series, spanning multiple great consoles, and various ways to get Japanese exclusive games to work on region locked systems, so overall a great game.

It's weird that GC is now considered old school o_O I've owned and played tons of GC games over the years but sadly I was a dumb kid who thought selling great games to buy other games was good idea. :(

Some of the good games I could think of include
Super Smash Bros Melee
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Simpson's Hit and Run
Soul Calibur 2
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Nowadays it makes me wish GC games were easier to find or at least released to the Wii U VC. Some of the games I've been wanting to get for awhile include

Pikmin 1 and 2
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil series
Tales of Symphonia

Back