• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I only have got
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prim 2
and
SSB Melee
But I would really like to get RE 4,Pikmin 1&2 and F Zero GX

I still have one at my grandparents that I play.The games owned are:LoZ WindWaker,Spyro,Pokemon Dark Gales Rising,and Metroid Prime.
Edit: my favorite one is WindWaker :D

Last edited:
Oh, wow. This is difficult. I had a few favourites, but Super Mario Sunshine and Animal Crossing were probably my favourites.

...but Melee is definitely up there, too. And Double Dash. And so many others.

I remember my first getting a Nintendo GameCube that was the best day...even if it was Christmas.

The first game I got I don't remember what it was but the ones I do remember and will always be my favorite are Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

Me and my siblings begged our parents to buy Animal Crossing because we liked the idea of a town with animals. Our mom also bought HMAWL for herself because she enjoys simulation games.

Needless to say when she learned that Animal Crossing was a game that required you to pay off your house she required us to play it XD saying that "If you miss a payment on your home on real life you can lose your house".

Despite Harvest Moon being my mom's game, me and my siblings played it too. I loved how the game was anime-like and that you got to care for animals and have a family (glob dang you Nami for being the hardest!).

I remember also buying my mom a goat on her file...needless to say she wasn't happy about that.

Ah the nostalgia!

Mine is out of Animal Crossing: Population Growing and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I loved to play Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. It is definitely my favorite gamecube game of all time! I remember I could never get pass the first chapter. I was pretty young when I played it.

I never really owned a Nintendo Game Cube before , but I would play it alot with my friend when I would go visit his house . My favorite games were uper Smash Bros Melee as well as Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash and of course I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker and it was a amazing game but I liked the Mario Games more because of the multiplayer and all . I really liked when the game cube first came out and its memorable games that were on it ;)

The Gamecube was my first system actually :3

It had many a good game and these are my Favorites: SSBM, SA2B, Sonic Heroes, SADX, Mario Sunshine, Mario Party games, Pokemon XD, and Colloseum.

I still play those today :3

My friend and I got some fun outta Kirby Air Ride, MK Double Dash and Smash meele

My friend and I got some fun outta Kirby Air Ride, MK Double Dash and Smash meele
:eek: I forgot about Air Ride and DD, I play those too :3

I have some very good memories with DD :love:

Mario sunshine, luigi's mansion, and melee are my favorite games on it. Still play them today occasionally :D Still buying games I never played for the Gamecube to this day actually.

Fo the longest time I never had any gamecube games. My friend had a gamecube and I only knew that he had the legend of zelda wind waker. I then got my own copy of wind waker that I played on my Wii. I still have it today. :)

I used to have a gamecube, but the only games I had were F-Zero GX, The Incredibles 1 and 2 and Final Fantasy (can't remember the full name).

Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion (beat in one day), Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
OMG I LOVED THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE!, Well besides that star fox and smash melee and,kirby air ride

Viewtiful Joe (couldn't past that one Alistar fight), Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (a very fun game), Sonic Riders, Sonic Gems Collection (Tails Sky Patrol threw me off the edge so hard, I scratched the disk up bad), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Luigi's Mansion, Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2. That's all of the Gamecube games I can think of off the top of my head.

MELEEEEE!!!
Love that game and still lovin' it.

Best one player game for me was paper mario and mario sunshine. It was awesome! also played so many mario party/kart games that got me so hyped and frustrated. Gamecube is my favorite system b/c of nostalgia.

Well for me it was Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Resident Evil 1, Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, and a Tales of game (I forgot which one)

It wasnt until recently that I got hooked on Legend of Zelda and found copies of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess for it, as well as Luigis Mansion.

I never owned a gamecube, but the only game I managed to emulate (due to the large size of the game) was Pokemon XD, and I loved it. I found it to be slightly more enjoyable than other Pokemon games, mainly due to the fact that it strays from traditional play and uses new features, like stealing shadow Pokemon.

Yep,
I own a gamecube game it is pokemon emerald it was my first game and it got me into gaming world .

Pokemon emerald was gifted by mom on my sixth birthday .i still remember that i was really happy when got pokemon emerald in hand .i had spent hours while playing pokemon emerald in my childhood.
Pokemon Emerald is for the Game Boy, not Gamecube. GC only has Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness!

Pokemon Emerald is for the Game Boy, not Gamecube. GC only has Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness!
I really didn't notice that thing just going to delete my post >.<

Back