Games that you wish to be made for the Nintendo 3DS or released on the eShop.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
a Starwolf game ? that's brilliant ! the plot could be the same as starfox 64 but focused on the team of starwolf also it should be for the Wii U, I can see how it could work with the gamepad !
I think a Wii U Star Fox would be pretty cool for sure. And who knows? It could help promote the sales. But yeah, maybe they are saving it for E3 for a Wolf reveal haha

for me it would be a remake of pokemon fire red
damn that game was the first ever game i played and the best !!
i wish they would make a remake on 3ds for all pokemon games !
like Pokemon Ruby , Sapphire , Emerald

Majora's Mask 3D :D. And maybe a The World Ends With You sequel :)

Majora's Mask 3D :D. And maybe a The World Ends With You sequel :)
Yes to Majora's Mask 3D! I enjoyed playing Ocarina of Time 3D and I'm quite shocked that Nintendo didn't remake Majora's Mask as well yet.

For me, the game that I wish they should release in the e-shop is Shingeki no Kyoujin. I'm just a fan of the anime so when I heard they released a Japanese version I was excited.

Should there be a 3d version of Double Dragon?
Should we get a new Metroid Game on 3DS?
SHare your thoughts

I'd rather see the Double Dragon sequel get the 3D treatment, if only for real multiplayer. I still need to check out the SEGA 3D Classic version of Streets of Rage.

Probably everyone wants Metroid, but I'd prefer it for Wii U. Maybe it's Retro's next project.

@Reece, summon your pie chart here! XD
Basically we got nice game library on 3DS -- better than our neighboring handheld. I am grateful for 3DS game dev, especially Atlus :D
About remaking retro games... I know that there are demands (sometimes I want some, sometimes I want to keep it original) for that. But I think we need to think like game developers, not only thinking from consumer's perspective.

They should definitely make a Pokemon Snap game for the 3DS. It'd definitely work well with the gyroscope controls. That said, one could argue it'd be better for Wii U...

For me, I would like Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy 8, Zelda Majoras mask 3D(Dont we all want that :p?)
and some GBA Pokemon games like FireRed, Emerald

i want is the new final fantasy game in 3ds, and i want the digimon game in 3ds.. its awesome to have this game to be put on the nintendo eshop.. ohh and i want a medabot adventure i miss playing it.. i played medabots in gameboy color only.. i realy missed it.. oh and gundam too.. to bad only japan has this awesome game..

I hope they will make a Studio Ghibli game for the 3DS! I would buy it immediately :) And the older Fire Emblem games that were only released in Japan :(

Reactions: Reece
I hope they will make a Studio Ghibli game for the 3DS! I would buy it immediately :) And the older Fire Emblem games that were only released in Japan :(
I love Studio Ghibli so much, I wish they would bring out some games too! Those movies they make are soo good!
For me, I would like Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy 8, Zelda Majoras mask 3D(Dont we all want that :p?)
and some GBA Pokemon games like FireRed, Emerald
Yes, I would love to have Final Fantasy 7 remastered for the 3DS! A Majora's Mask would be pretty cool too.
i want is the new final fantasy game in 3ds, and i want the digimon game in 3ds.. its awesome to have this game to be put on the nintendo eshop.. ohh and i want a medabot adventure i miss playing it.. i played medabots in gameboy color only.. i realy missed it.. oh and gundam too.. to bad only japan has this awesome game..
There is this game Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode for the Japanese 3DS's and it's really hyped to come to NA and Europe. There is this petition (click here) that a lot of people are signing up for it to be localized. I personally would love that Digimon to come the 3DS!

Reactions: Moon Rain
Yep I love all Final Fantasy games and I have never played Digimon before. What is it about? Is it like Pokemon?

Yep I love all Final Fantasy games and I have never played Digimon before. What is it about? Is it like Pokemon?
Yes, it is. A lot of people say that Digimon is a rip-off, but to be honest they are quite, different. If you watch all the Digimon anime series you'll understand and appreciate it. It's about Digital Monsters, and these chosen ones (Digi-Destines) are chosen to be owners of these creatures as they visit the Digital World, as you may know, most of the world is controlled by computers (FBI, Army Weapons, Internet) and a lot of people depend on this technology, the are some evil Digimon who use these technology at an advantage on taking over the world, they enter the world, wreck havoc. It's pretty interesting! These are some pics of the Digimon that everyone wants to be localized:
digimon-world-re-digitize-poster.jpg
lilithmon_thumb.jpg

world_05_thumb.jpg
digimon-world-re-digitize-imagen-i317599-i.jpg

You should give the anime a try, it's really entertaining!

Yes, it is. A lot of people say that Digimon is a rip-off, but to be honest they are quite, different. If you watch all the Digimon anime series you'll understand and appreciate it. It's about Digital Monsters, and these chosen ones (Digi-Destines) are chosen to be owners of these creatures as they visit the Digital World, as you may know, most of the world is controlled by computers (FBI, Army Weapons, Internet) and a lot of people depend on this technology, the are some evil Digimon who use these technology at an advantage on taking over the world, they enter the world, wreck havoc. It's pretty interesting! These are some pics of the Digimon that everyone wants to be localized:
lilithmon_thumb.jpg

world_05_thumb.jpg

Nice, and thanks for the pictures. This game looks epic and to me it seems like an action oriented Pokemon (Kinda) game directed towards a bit more mature audience. I'll give the anime a try when I find it or have some time :)

Reactions: Reece
Nice, and thanks for the pictures. This game looks epic and to me it seems like an action oriented Pokemon (Kinda) game directed towards a bit more mature audience. I'll give the anime a try when I find it or have some time :)
Whenever your ready PM me and i'll give you a link to watch it.

Whenever your ready PM me and i'll give you a link to watch it.
Alright, thanks :) You are a big help and a nice well, Nintendo Gamer :)
BTW, Which games do you own for the 3DS?

lilithmon_thumb.jpg

world_05_thumb.jpg

reece i think this game is only 5% over 100% completion.. i have been following them in facebook ever since i played this game in my psp back in year 2012 when it's released in psp and im hoping that they released it in 3ds not on psp vita.. this is a great game.. a think from what i read from last day post they are 5% away from finishing the game.. this game is like digimon 1 in playstation 1 back in a days.. it has a good graphics and a very good fighting match up i want to play this in 3ds hopefully they released it in 3ds..

I really want the one piece game unlimited cruise red by the way if I would buy a Japanese limited edition 3ds LL could I change the language to english or is it only Japanese and could I play European 3ds games on it or only Japanese? Does anyone know?

Back