General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,381
Thank you. It's definitely been a while since I popped in. :)
Are you planning to visit regularly? ;-;

Reactions: AricAttack
  • #1,382
Are you planning to visit regularly? ;-;

I plan on checking in more often that I had, just to catch up. I don't own anything Nintendo anymore, so not much to talk about in that department. :p

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,383
I plan on checking in more often that I had, just to catch up. I don't own anything Nintendo anymore, so not much to talk about in that department. :p
Ouch.. That's OK I guess because we have PC gamers and other gamers here. @Alex once sold his Nintendo Switch, but he recently bought another one for Pokemon and New Horizons.

I also have a Steam game shop in the NJ.

Reactions: Alex
  • #1,384
First post of the decade
skeleton.gif

Reactions: Jisenku
  • #1,387
Sup sup :)

• #1,388
Works every time.

• Funny
  • #1,389
wat r yall up to? i was playing fortnite.....till my internet decides to kick me :mad: i used to have gr8 internet, but ijust mved, and now my internet is bad. i was in a competition in fortnite for the Ghost Rider skin, but it kept kiking me an my bros, we ddnt even reach the scoreboard lol

• #1,390
wat r yall up to? i was playing fortnite.....till my internet decides to kick me :mad: i used to have gr8 internet, but ijust mved, and now my internet is bad. i was in a competition in fortnite for the Ghost Rider skin, but it kept kiking me an my bros, we ddnt even reach the scoreboard lol
Play Brawlhalla with me (it has crossplay). It's pretty smooth most of the time for me but if it ever gets laggy you'd know really well that it's unplayable. It also has a leveling system and a lot of stuff to buy with multiple currencies. Also I need a doubles partner ;~;.

• #1,391
Play Brawlhalla with me (it has crossplay). It's pretty smooth most of the time for me but if it ever gets laggy you'd know really well that it's unplayable. It also has a leveling system and a lot of stuff to buy with multiple currencies. Also I need a doubles partner ;~;.
i totally would, been wanting to play it better anyways. hmu sometime!

Reactions: Artisan
  • #1,392
Brawlhalla is for nerds

that's why i play it too sometimes

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
  • #1,394
What

• #1,395
Brawlhalla :cool:

• #1,396
Brawlhalla :cool:
Brawlhalla is a really fun game IMO, just been stuck on other things right now. It's a Free-To-Play game with Cross-Play capabilities on almost any device, it has rotating characters, but you can also just buy a character. It's super fun, would recommend (It's really similar to Smash with the way that you fight)

• #1,397
I played brawlhalla but didn't get into it too much. But I would be playing it all the time if I didn't have smash bros.

• #1,398
I tried Brawhalla but I wasn't great at it. I only play singleplayer, anyway, I could count the amount of times I have played multiplayer on one hand. And even in singleplayer I didn't do too well.

Smash Bros, though, I'm pretty decent at that. Guess it must be some difference in the controls or something because I kind of like Smash Bros.

• #1,400
December 21st 2020. The great conjunction. Supposedly, this astronomical phenomenon also coincides with a doomsday prophecy - a recurrence of the old Mayan 2012 prophecy - but we'll see. It's also the closest the conjunction will be in almost 400 years.

Interestingly, Saturn and Jupiter were two of the biggest gods of the Roman pantheon, the former of which was the father of the gods if I recall correctly while the latter was the king of the gods.

Overall, this conjunction likely brings some kind of omen where astrology is concerned - they always do - so I should look into it sometime. After all, it's only three days... give or take a few hours, until the conjunction occurs. We'll see. It's certainly an interesting phenomenon, what only occurs every 20 years and, furthermore, this one in particular will be the closest in 400 of them.

Back