General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,401

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
  • #1,402
My mental state is rapidly deteriorating... at an exponential rate. I'm gonna snap sooner or later if I haven't already. Ah, this probably isn't the place for it, but maybe I do need help after all... though I don't want to burden others with these kinds of negative thoughts.

I'm gonna write multiple paragraphs about it on one of those anonymous sites nobody visits so nobody has to hear what I have to say. Might as well be talking to myself, anyway.

• #1,403
My mental state is rapidly deteriorating... at an exponential rate. I'm gonna snap sooner or later if I haven't already.
Don't do it... you should seek professional help if it keeps decreasing...

Reactions: phofufury
  • #1,404
My mental state is rapidly deteriorating... at an exponential rate. I'm gonna snap sooner or later if I haven't already. Ah, this probably isn't the place for it, but maybe I do need help after all... though I don't want to burden others with these kinds of negative thoughts.

I'm gonna write multiple paragraphs about it on one of those anonymous sites nobody visits so nobody has to hear what I have to say. Might as well be talking to myself, anyway.
ngl, im kinda there to

Back