Show Off GFX Stuff

• Thread starter SaToRi
  • Start date
SaToRi

SaToRi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Ehh...guess I will post some the sigs and avatars I've made. Comments, and critic appreciated.

Sigs: In no particular order
KRPnoUl.png

HXL6AR7.png

jF1UrhF.png

ke7GvcL.png

ADEVj5S.png

5bZtqI5.png

qPKABs0.png

C4K6Lh2.png

sNcMdKm.png

zOmY4V4.png

PggXHon.png

ifsGXSf.png

KyB4d9B.png

zu5ka1Z.png

lL5ooEK.png

1evGOCp.png

dv4IUe9.png

mvLWFxT.png

13e2VYM.png

4KEcifR.png

Only 20 images per post wtf..

Reactions: numage, Yumi Chi, Mikaya and 2 others
tnJyqRl.png

EgTOu1I.png

opzjWRK.png

9wcvsdg.png

ZrKiY69.png

pNRKS9u.png

IsBkYKP.png

op28bQR.png

bJASgJS.png

jIBXmMV.png

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Marc
Well, that's some nice GFX you have posted! There's also some nice Touhou GFX too, and I laughed at the Alien are lolicons thing :rotfl: ! Keep it up :)!

Reactions: SaToRi
Photoshop custom made Loading screen
a27kGle.png

League of Legends Team Logo
D3vptar.png

5aPhB9W.png

oVtTDbd.png

YdChnMU.png

7vaPAyb.png

Ah6piNC.png

tUSeIjH.png

pNzRJMG.png

Q8EWeki.png

cMif0Ab.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman
wow, those are impressive! you've really got some great skill! loving the effects/colors/text you used in these. Keep up the good work, hoping to see more work from you! ^^

your alot better than you give yourself credit for. you can do text. i wish i could

wow, those are impressive! you've really got some great skill! loving the effects/colors/text you used in these. Keep up the good work, hoping to see more work from you! ^^
Thanks a lot @Mikaya. I'll be posting stuff as soon as i make them. Hopefully I can double post in this thread incase i can't bump lol
your alot better than you give yourself credit for. you can do text. i wish i could

thanks <3

and text is my worst enemy. I never know where to place them, and what colors to use.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit; just made this for my friend

wms8euW.png

5aPhB9W.png

oVtTDbd.png

YdChnMU.png

7vaPAyb.png

Ah6piNC.png

tUSeIjH.png

pNzRJMG.png

Q8EWeki.png

cMif0Ab.png
your avi look more like vert tags avi are more focus the upper half of the body

the top one is good but i dont like the text in the bottom

about time you showed off some sigs. :p

as usual, your work is amazing! loving the colours/effects (not a fan of that text, though) :p

I like the 1st one the most! keep 'em coming! ;)

Been bit by the gfx bug. Man, I really need to work on text xD

LgwDpZu.png

lAAywOt.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Mikaya
wow thats pretty cool bro i really like that Zapdos one how in the world do you make these i wanna give it a shot ;)

Well geez Im at school. Ill have to view the images later.

@SaToRi wow never knew you have so many interesting GFX.. I like the one with one piece style the most .. Look very cool .. Keep at it ! Looking forward for your new update of GFX :)

wow thats pretty cool bro i really like that Zapdos one how in the world do you make these i wanna give it a shot ;)
Adobe Photoshop and 11 years of practice.
Well geez Im at school. Ill have to view the images later.

Hey, no problem. I'm gonna shoot you the play coins ahead of time. So make sure you at least look at the images later :D

Adobe Photoshop and 11 years of practice.

Hey, no problem. I'm gonna shoot you the play coins ahead of time. So make sure you at least look at the images later :D
Its basically the only reason why Im here. I like images yknow.

These are amazing and I can tell you've worked hard on them since I have a friend whose really good at photoshop as well. Just wondering though, how many layers do you end up with when you make one of these on photoshop?

These are amazing and I can tell you've worked hard on them since I have a friend whose really good at photoshop as well. Just wondering though, how many layers do you end up with when you make one of these on photoshop?
varies from like 20 - 50 layers depending on what style I'm going for. I end up with the most layers when it comes to smudge styles because I have to smudge the bg like a gazillion times to get a nice flow, and for better detail.

thanks for the comment.

Back