Show Off GFX Stuff

• Thread starter SaToRi
  • Start date
Do you think you're skilled enough to make pictures like that but based on what the other want? Like for example: a specific nintendo charcter (fan favorite)

Do you think you're skilled enough to make pictures like that but based on what the other want? Like for example: a specific nintendo charcter (fan favorite)
I made this with a lot of Nintendo characters. a 3DSPedia Wallpaper.
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/3ds-pedia-wallpaper-i-made.8619/

Also, I'll only do sig request for my friends on this site. And since We play smash, and did a lot of talking I consider you a friend. So if you want me to make you a sig. show me the render, and what colors you want. i have to warn you though. I'm really lazy..so i may do it fast, or it might take 2-3 days to be completed lol.

That mixure one with mario and celebi was really good. I might set that as my desktop wallpaper.

That mixure one with mario and celebi was really good. I might set that as my desktop wallpaper.
yeah go ahead. It's really flattering when people like my work. I appreciate it.

Though once you look at them all it kinda fells like the artist is really slow but all that the artist is really doing is trying to make it perfect.

They look awesome

all of them are awesome!!!

I love your anime sigs and pics!!!! Do you know what Chobits is ? Can you do something with that ? These are amazing I love creative stuff ! You use photoshop, what version do you use extensions, how long does it take you to make these, there so detailed and smooth, quite vivid too love them!!! you have a knack with this :cat::cat::)

This Picture of yours this reminds me of
Hatsune Miku I like this one!

4KEcifR.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SaToRi
This Picture of yours this reminds me of
Hatsune Miku I like this one!

4KEcifR.png
it is miku

I love your anime sigs and pics!!!! Do you know what Chobits is ? Can you do something with that ? These are amazing I love creative stuff ! You use photoshop, what version do you use extensions, how long does it take you to make these, there so detailed and smooth, quite vivid too love them!!! you have a knack with this :cat::cat::)
Yeah I know what Chobits is..it was a good Anime. One of my first, and like shippo said that is Miku lol.

I guess I can make you a chobits sig, but im playing pokemon soul silver speed run(Can't save cause rom is bugged) so once im done I'll get to work on your tag.

Do you know what Chobits is ? Can you do something with that ?

@Yumi Chi

Here you go. I dont go back and fix tags, so if you don't like anything, then too bad lulz.. I can remove the text though..if you want. I suck at text.

N99zmaU.png

send me the render satori

thanks

awesome! may I ask what program yo use to do this?

Reactions: SaToRi
he uses photoshop

render for the umbreon girl please

it umbreon tail

Back