Contest Guess what's under the hat and win a $10 eShop card

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10 E shop giftcard

Reactions: Marc
The 10 E shop giftcard
That's not a bad guess. I probably might have done this if stores sold them in my area :p

Gotta love purchasing online <3

How about cookies?

Sunglasses, or another hat :sneaky:

Reactions: AricAttack
How about cookies?
Nah. I wouldn't put food under this hat. It's kinda old and if I did, I probably wouldn't eat the food afterward ;~;
another hat :sneaky:
.-.

What made you think it was another hat? :monkey:

But yeah, it was one of those fisherman-like hats you could crumple up so that it fit. Do you want the $10 card (since the Switch is region free) or would you rather the value in Play Coins?

Reactions: PersonSP and Duffy
Nah. I wouldn't put food under this hat. It's kinda old and if I did, I probably wouldn't eat the food afterward ;~;

.-.

But yeah, it was one of those fisherman-like hats you could crumple up so that it fit. Do you want the $10 card (since the Switch is region free) or would you rather the value in Play Coins?
:rage:

Reactions: Duffy and Marc

oh, I was just making a hat-ception joke :rotfl: How would the card work? Would i need a new account or would I just redeem it like normal? :redpanda:

Credit card.

Credit card.
Already over. I'ma lock this now :locktopic: Stay tuned for my third one~

Reactions: 28142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back